pictures

BOB DINGSDALE

I new to forum is there a minium about of post's needed to post pictures

Everyone here likes pictures, dogs, girls, trucks, babies, just about anything, even tractors. I would like to tell you how to post them, If I knew how. Someone will come to our rescue. Help, help

You only need to have one post to post pics. The first can be pics. And maybe alittle about yourself.

To post pics...Bottom right you see "more reply options" click.... Bottom of reply section, you will see a "browse' button, click.......Find pic and open, this will then show under your reply as address, click "add to post".... Post done

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

You only need to have one post to post pics. The first can be pics. And maybe alittle about yourself.

To post pics...Bottom right you see "more reply options" click.... Bottom of reply section, you will see a "browse' button, click.......Find pic and open, this will then show under your reply as address, click "add to post".... Post done

Well, i'm jest gonna try that to see iffen it really works...i'll be back.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I new to forum is there a minium about of post's needed to post pictures

Welcome to the forum Bob. I am very familiar with your gallery on Hank's site. Very impressive collection of Pacific photos, the best are the factory photos!

Anyone interested should go here: http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/bob_dingsdale.htm

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Bob - I just checked out your g

Welcome to the forum Bob. I am very familiar with your gallery on Hank's site. Very impressive collection of Pacific photos, the best are the factory photos!

Anyone interested should go here: http://www.hankstruc...b_dingsdale.htm

Bob - I just checked out all your cool photos - Those ones of the Demming log show made me think I needed Finley Hays to sit beside me and narrate it all!

• 1 month later...