Off to Tyrone, PA

Mack Doctor Jr.

Im so jealous of u Greg... Ive been trying to buy a nice all original like u got, but the bank wont loan me the money cause they dont think its worth what the guys wants.... o well

U got a nice truck there. I let u guys know when im back out that way. I will buy u that cup of coffee for sure, but then again i dont want eveybody seeing me drive this Maroon Vulva (Volvo).. Later ~Joe

Im so jealous of u Greg... Ive been trying to buy a nice all original like u got, but the bank wont loan me the money cause they dont think its worth what the guys wants.... o well

U got a nice truck there. I let u guys know when im back out that way. I will buy u that cup of coffee for sure, but then again i dont want eveybody seeing me drive this Maroon Vulva (Volvo).. Later ~Joe

Don't be jealous, Joe. I got what I paid for... no bank loan on this one. But I also have a couple weeks' work to get it even close to being road ready. Still better than a new VULVA I suppose...

Gregg

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. Trent I was hauling seed corn out that way and picking up a back haul in Howard, PA. Im back home now. Probably headed that way again next week.

A back haul in Howard, PA????? What on Earth could you have possibly picked up in such a thriving metropolis such as Howard? :huh:

(I live about 15 miles south of Howard & 30 miles north of Tyrone :D )

Terry

Julian, PA

Don't be jealous, Joe. I got what I paid for... no bank loan on this one. But I also have a couple weeks' work to get it even close to being road ready. Still better than a new VULVA I suppose...

Gregg

I used to be quite fond of teenage VULVA myself.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

10-4 on that. Ill be driving a maroon vulva that says Wishall on the side. I will probally be the only guys out there with a roger fart on the radio. LOL I gotta be different.

I Wishall I had to do was drive a creamy white vulva and make sure and NOT fart!

I Wishall I had to do was drive a creamy white vulva and make sure and NOT fart!

Make certain that Vulva is clean before you stick your face in it and you won't have gas.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.