Dog Lover

Red Rover

Hello people, my name is Tim, and I would like to thank Barry and all the other regular posters who make this such a great place to escape the stress of everyday life, with others who share the same interests. I made contact through the classifieds here to purchase the H-67T from Kenny,then made contact through the transportation board with Ray to deliver "Red Rover" to me,and though we were strangers, the transaction and delivery were very smooth. If only all the rest of life were this easy. As soon as I can figure out how to upload photos, I'll pass some along.Thanks all.

And we are certainly happy to have you as a participant. When you have questions, (and you will) be sure to ask. While the occasional Peterbilt snip will get by the censors, (we're working on that) you'll be sure to get accurate and useful information to help you along.

That should be a good truck for you. Contemplated purchasing it myself.

Welcome to the site.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.