Weekend Update

other dog

Another week and another weekend's already gone. Time sure flies when you get older- I mean, when you're having fun.

Bobtailed to Russelville, Arkansas last weekend so even though I had time to unload in Petersburg Friday and reload for Milton for tomorrow I stopped in Concord and called it a week.

Besides, Todd was playing golf and Jeff left early to go to some oyster festival, and when the cat's are away- I put my alternator on the mixer. Nothing smoked this time, nothing burned up, and it was showing 14 volts, so all is good so far.

I saw a nice International pickup in Nashville.

This is the power plant I went to- got lucky again, like in Michigan, the trailer wasn't in the secure area so all I had to do was hook-up and hammer down. Ran out of hours on my 70 in Tn. on the way back though.

The new truck-this is called "wfo".

Chilly enough to start a fire at the shop!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom,

I have not seen that International at any events here in Nashville. It looks like a nice daily driver. I read somewhere last week that you were headed to Bill Clinton Country. Was Hillary very accommodating to you? I use to drive the Nashville to Oklahoma City trip and hated the highway from Little Rock to Fort Smith because it was so rough. It is like going over a wash board. While he was Governor of the state, you would have thought he could have had that section of highway fixed. I would guess where the funds went.

mike

Tom,

I have not seen that International at any events here in Nashville. It looks like a nice daily driver. I read somewhere last week that you were headed to Bill Clinton Country. Was Hillary very accommodating to you? I use to drive the Nashville to Oklahoma City trip and hated the highway from Little Rock to Fort Smith because it was so rough. It is like going over a wash board. While he was Governor of the state, you would have thought he could have had that section of highway fixed. I would guess where the funds went.

mike

It's still rough as ever. I called Bill and axed him about that and he said he had intended to fix it, but he spent those funds on a new dress for someone named Monica. Don't know what that's all about...

When you went to russelville you didn't happen to go to Arkansas Nucular 1 by chance did you? Went there twice first time I had to get a dog sitter and the 2nd time the dog sitter was waiting on me. Place is a P.I.T.A. Damn plant in Mo could care less about my dog and wanted to play with him

It's still rough as ever. I called Bill and axed him about that and he said he had intended to fix it, but he spent those funds on a new dress for someone named Monica. Don't know what that's all about...

Seemed she liked Cigars better than dresses. If my memory serves me right.

mike

When you went to russelville you didn't happen to go to Arkansas Nucular 1 by chance did you? Went there twice first time I had to get a dog sitter and the 2nd time the dog sitter was waiting on me. Place is a P.I.T.A. Damn plant in Mo could care less about my dog and wanted to play with him

All I know is it was a nuclear power plant...don't remember the name, but that's probably the place.

Randy,correct me if i'm wrong,but even if it's not YOURS,something (liquid) falling out of someone elses mouth would still then be considered "drool/dribble" no?......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Randy,correct me if i'm wrong,but even if it's not YOURS,something (liquid) falling out of someone elses mouth would still then be considered "drool/dribble" no?......................................Mark

Well Mark,,,in certain circles they call that the "money shot",,,,LOL,,,,randyp