Help Identify a Pedigreed Rebuilt engine

Armywrench

Good afternoon all, I have a 1968 U model that has a Pedigreed rebuilt from 1985. The tags do not give a model or HP rating. The part number on the rebuild tag is 11GBA 16957X. The original tag reads that the engine conforms to 1970-78 standards. And it is coupled to a 9sp Overgear transmission. Any help with this would be a greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help guys, this is the best community with the hardest hitting trucks! After returning home from Combat Outpost Nagil in Afghanistan, I returned home to Mansfield CT. I had the opportunity to attend Lincoln Tech in East Windsor CT, where I am half way through the diesel program, the focus is on over the road trucks. I feel very fortunate or the opportunities I have had over seas, and back home.

Can you guys provide any information on the ETZ 675 engine I have previously described? Even though it was reman'ed in 1985, the engine needs either to get it started. The previous owner stated that he had done it for a year or so before retiring the truck. I also noticed a considerable amount of black engine oil in the supply air tank. I am considering an in-frame rebuild depending on cost of parts. Any thoughts?

Can you guys provide any information on the ETZ 675 engine I have previously described? Even though it was reman'ed in 1985, the engine needs either to get it started. The previous owner stated that he had done it for a year or so before retiring the truck. I also noticed a considerable amount of black engine oil in the supply air tank. I am considering an in-frame rebuild depending on cost of parts. Any thoughts?

oil in air tank is the air compressor,...ether is so hard on the rings!! i never use it,..truck wont crank on fuel its to cold to take da dawg out fer a walk!!

Guessing you have a 237 Mack , U607T is your model right? Looks like you have a old Mason Dixon Truck Lines truck.

I have a 66 U609T , 711 Mack engine, 9 speed duplex OD. They look alot alike.

wow,,man that thing looks excellant,,in those pictures...oh look we got another offset fan.woohoo.lol.bob

Good afternoon all, I have a 1968 U model that has a Pedigreed rebuilt from 1985. The tags do not give a model or HP rating. The part number on the rebuild tag is 11GBA 16957X. The original tag reads that the engine conforms to 1970-78 standards. And it is coupled to a 9sp Overgear transmission. Any help with this would be a greatly appreciated.

welcome to the site,,and thanks for your services,,good luck with the U model,,and your training....bob