Critter of the Day

rhasler

Decided it was time to knock down the remainder of the garden yesterday, but the roto-tiller just bounced off the ground. I soaked the garden for a couple of hours and went back at it with more success. Along the way I must have disturbed this cuddly little feller, cause he was awful bewildered when I took these pictures

post-6084-0-36317800-1319415103.jpg

post-6084-0-67185700-1319415106_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

They don't bother me at all. They got a life to live as do I. Usually, and it's like a hornet's nest, they don't want anything to do with you unless you disturb them.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

They don't bother me at all. They got a life to live as do I. Usually, and it's like a hornet's nest, they don't want anything to do with you unless you disturb them.

Rob

The ones that really scare me is the brown recluse. I knew a couple of people that were bitten by them. I don't know that i've ever even seen one, but I still get Jo to put my gloves and boots on first in case there's a spider in them.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The ones that really scare me is the brown recluse. I knew a couple of people that were bitten by them. I don't know that i've ever even seen one, but I still get Jo to put my gloves and boots on first in case there's a spider in them.

Don't think I've ever seen one either. Can't say I frequent their habitat however.

Just yesterday while mowing at the shop on the tractor I rode through a big spider nest entangling my face and skull. Damned hard to get that sticky, clingy web off of oneself too. Glad I was almost done cause had to take a shower to quit itching.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I like fuzzy things, usually there is something good close by! Sometimes (monthly) it can feel like it has teeth!

And what about atrocious breath????

Rob