1968 Mack Cf-600 Fire Truck For Sale

AvantiBob

Hello All,

I have a 1968 Mack Pumper (pump and tank removed) for sale in Southern California (San Diego area). This truck came from Kansas in 2004 and is in very good shape. I was going to make it into a classic car hauler, but I have too many projects. I will be happy to send pictures and more info upon your request. Price is negotiable, as I want to find it a good home.

Bob Weir (aka: AvantiBob)

• 4 years later...

hi there im also in so califorina and was woundering if you still had your mack for sale i would love to see her im a retired firefighter and vol at a fire museum and want to restore a mack fire truck and put it in the museum im a truck driver so i have a passion for macks please give me a call at (951)269-1834 or you can email me at newmnfn@hotmail.com with pics and contact info have a very happy holidays hope to hear from you soon

steven

cant see buyin a firetruck without the pump. Kinda like buyin shoes without laces.

The original post doesn't say he is selling the unit as a complete firetruck but only that it was a fire truck. He even mentions what the original plans for the truck were.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 1 month later...

How I wish he would log on....thats the last known area where I have been tracking a 1968, 1974, and 1955 Mack pumpers from our department. Also searching for 1964 C model aerial. They were all traded in and ended up in that area. Haven't been able to find any of them. Seeing 1968 CF-600 from that area gives me hope....seeing the last log on 5 years ago kills it!!

FB_IMG_1487408458260.jpg