gerharts superliners

nice showing for rw's 23 0r 24 they all looked great. sorry all i had was a cell phone, maybe next year we could get a fire truck with a ladder and a real camera

I was wondering why there weren't any AerialScopes there. There must be several collector owned AerialScopes in that part of PA given how popular they were with the companies in that part of the world.

So; How 'bout it AerialScope guys; next year we need an AerialScope to show so we can get some overhead shots.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I have some photos of the Superliners taken from on top of the hill by the highway. I am having problems reading my Compact Flash card (need a new reader). Stay tuned.

UPDATE: I bought a new card reader and was able to download the images I shot on Saturday. I made a Gallery (2011 Gerhart's - Superliners) and posted some pictures. I will post more as I get time to reduce the file size. Enjoy!

post-3289-0-65774900-1317685182_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"