Cooper Tires

Yes they are still an american company. About 50% of their production is in China however. I sold Cooper tires in the shop for about 12 years and they were a very good company and product as far as failure rates.

The "Roadmaster" series of tire is not their first rate tire but they are not bad. They certainly are better than some of the other brands such as Ling Long, Double Coin, Super Whale, and other import tires.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

ya,,thier charging american prices,,and they dont last long,,they wear rite out..bob

Although I have no personal experience with these tires, I must admit I've heard the same thing about their longevity of service.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Okay, let me ask a better question...I have 8 drives to purchase and I am on a budget, which are the best "budget" (under about $450)...pure hobby truck

Hey!! I got eight matching virgin "baldies" I can let you have a bit cheaper than $450.00. Hell, I'd take $499.99 and we'd be square.

What are friends for?????

Rob

Would two quarter wholes work for you? How about four eighth wholes?

I have a wide ranging stock and can accomodate most requests within 24 hours.

Rob

Although I have no personal experience with these tires, I must admit I've heard the same thing about their longevity of service.

Rob

guess i wasnt quite clear on that one rob,,,what i meant was,,most china imports,,,but like ernie says,,some start wobblying,,with plenty tread left,,and have to be put on the boxes or congears,,my company wound up with michelins,,thier like $450 a piece...ooooouuuuucccchhh!!!!!!!!!!!.but no wobble,,and the tread last longer..lol.bob...oh by the way,,happy friday fellars...woohoo :tease:

With friends like you, who needs enema's! I prolly couldnt afford the frieght from IL to PA! :banana:

I got room on the trailer and headed that way so freight would be cheap. You're in luck. And you know your trust can safely be placed in "ole Rob".

Rob

You may want to look into Dynatrac or track. I got 2 pd-880's on and I am rather impressed. When I looked at them I didn't think much about them. But sitting on the side of the road any longer then needed wasn't an option. I rotate mine ever few months or when I see any heal toe wear. Theyh where pretty reasonable.