Looking For Tips Before Purchasing Excavator

Deere Mack

Randy, Welcome back. With the ac you also need a smart phone so you can post once in a while and let us know what your up to.

Ya think he can figger it out?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I never would figger out how to do any of this on a phone. Rob, my next dozer, if there is one, will have cab and air also. It is so dry here now, and i am in sandy land now, theres time I cant even see the dash, much less the blade. i be glad when fall gets here,,,come on Jack Frost!!! randyp

I never would figger out how to do any of this on a phone. Rob, my next dozer, if there is one, will have cab and air also. It is so dry here now, and i am in sandy land now, theres time I cant even see the dash, much less the blade. i be glad when fall gets here,,,come on Jack Frost!!! randyp

I hated pushing muck on the 6 I ran when it was dry. You had to back up everywhere or move at a low Idle to keep the dust down. Would wear a shirt over my face ans would look like a coon when I was done from all the dust on me

LOL, I hear you slpwlker, I hate getting it all in my ears. I wear ear plugs for noise so I guess no danger of dust getting to brain,,? me? brain? but gets all in other lil places on my ears, hard to clean up. Most trouble im having now is keeping radiator clean enough to keep engine cool, having to blow it out every day. Its getting a real sandblasting. randyp

• 2 weeks later...

having to turn away work is a good sign, or not. How many companies went under that would be doing this work otherwise.

Instead of going into an area you did not intend, buddy up with several guys that have the equipment and people already.

If you get a call, bring one of them on board. He clears, you haul. He made money to keep going; you made some money; the customer got the job done.

Thats Exactly what my dad & pop did when we was in business they had 3 other buddies in the same line of work bout the same size we were . if the job called fer more equipment pop & dad would usually get 1 of their other buddies to bid on the job w/ them & everybody made money & dad & pop didn't have to go say rent or buy more equipment to do the job &` then have the worries of keeping enough work to keep the extra equipment busy .

We were a Sub Contractor for alot of the big guys in Memphis so we had the connections & we were always helping others who were about the same size we were, but maybe didn't have a piece or 2 of equipment that they had but we did. & it was vice versa .

OH BTW POP & DAD Always said being behind in the excavating/ Site prep business was a good thing seemed like we always had more work than we could handle . Man i miss working for my family/ myself things anit the same since pop passed almost 7yrs ago. almost 7yrs later & IM STILL WORKING FER THE MAN . :(

just my 2 cents . :)

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: