Look What This Moron, (Kingsj2) Gave Me A Negative Reputation Point For:

Rob

From the original posting of April 30, 2010:

Expressing unsolicited opinions only:

By reading the threads the starter has posted both here, and Large Car, he should probably move to another truck. Not meaning any negativity at all but this truck does not fit close enough to what he wants to end up without a cost prohibitive influx of funds to get it there. It is a very nice truck and probably worth the money for someone that plans to use it to make a living, but that kind of cost is not prudent for a part time operation and with, (as has been mentioned) upcoming education expenses for the kiddos. This is reality in pure form; "Family comes first and the toys wait". Robbing, or negating family expenses to fund personal wants and desires is really not the way to go. There is a very nice KW cabover restored and personalized as a "sunken investment" already in the collection that has been mentioned to rob parts from to get the new Superliner up to par; If one has to consider robbing Peter to pay Paul, nothing is gained. Unless the poster is an independently wealthy trucker, or likes to post searching for ideas to do nothing with, nothing should transpire, or any transaction take place.

For those that don't know what a "sunken investment" is: Simply stated it is the sum of monies invested into something that may, or may not pay dividends upon sale, or discharge of the investment. Automobiles, housing, and companies all have the possibility, and at times probability, of being losers.

I wouldn't take enjoyment seeing this truck back on the market in a couple of years with a new Double Eagle sleeper, extended wheelbase, and other possible personal touches offered at a significant loss to the owner due to being "upside down" in the value, but I do see this as a real possibility.

Be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Rob

Some people are truly "brainless wonders" we could do without. The "wonderboy" has no active posts with us here. Is probably a spammer. It is in the thread: Need help with value of 1988 Superliner, by poster bell206b3, started on April 26, 2010. The originator was looking for feedback on whether to make a purchase or not.

We need to have this type activity banned to enhance the site.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

sound like an idiot to me,rob,,,a one hit wonder,bragging about his incredible deal...weekend spoiled brat warrior...try driving them for 35 years ,dumbass,,,just my oppinion,,was before my time,dont know anything about the deal.lol.bob :thumbsdown:

I actually think it is a personal vendetta from a "weinie washer" that upped the selling price of a truck (RL797S) I looked at in MN last year. This was of course after I drove a little over 580 miles with a gooseneck trailer to pick it up, (I left it setting). Real "flamer" this one, (his husband was just as interesting) and he also drove a 2006 Vision.

Probably should be banned.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I read the thread yesterday and then couldn't find it again. After you brought it back to the front I went back and looked and see the same guy gave 2stick2stack a rep point after he said he agreed with you.

I have to agree with Rob, The value is there but the poster doesn't really want a Mack , it seems he wants a hood. It makes no sense to undo so much of what the present owner has done . I don't think the poster appreciates what he is looking at and what it 'is' , and what it 'is not' . I am not questioning his quality, care ,or commitment in any way , but I think he is missing the essence of a Mack. You're cat is all cudly and sweet when she wants to be but you're dog sits by your side through thick and thin, feeling what you feel, he understands your concern, and feels you're pain and you're joy. she gives you her undying loyalty, never interrupts you , never lets you down . she is always ready even on her worst days , you can depend on her and she will always go wherever you want and never complain . A Mack is not a large car, it is a Truck.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I actually think it is a personal vendetta from a "weinie washer" that upped the selling price of a truck (RL797S) I looked at in MN last year. This was of course after I drove a little over 580 miles with a gooseneck trailer to pick it up, (I left it setting). Real "flamer" this one, (his husband was just as interesting) and he also drove a 2006 Vision.

Rob

oh,,,man thats always nice,,,i chased a couple dead ends myself,,,not quite that far,,never forget the one,around 37 years ago,,ad read classic 55 ford 4 door good condition 100 bucks,so all i needed was address ,,,drove 90 miles,,,and found a rust bucket,,,rotted up to the door handles,,,and the engine smoked like a train,,,but least the guy didnt have a husband,lol...bob

• Like 1

Rob

So what your saying is.......... you know where he lives!

So what your saying is.......... you know where he lives!

The GPS in the Jeep would get me right to his doorstep.

Rob

oh,,,man thats always nice,,,i chased a couple dead ends myself,,,not quite that far,,never forget the one,around 37 years ago,,ad read classic 55 ford 4 door good condition 100 bucks,so all i needed was address ,,,drove 90 miles,,,and found a rust bucket,,,rotted up to the door handles,,,and the engine smoked like a train,,,but least the guy didnt have a husband,lol...bob

Now that's just funny right there Bob!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.