8 Hole Pilot Wheels?

I BOUGHT bout 20 rims the other day off a friend of mine To get what i needed i had to buy the other as well got a pretty good deal & i could use all of them OR sell the 1's i didnt need SO I THOUGHT :blink:

I CAN USE PILOT WHEELS IN 22.5 & 24.5 & Budd wheels in both sizes as well but i NEVER CAME ACROSS A 8 HOLE 24.5 PILOT WHEEL ANYONE HAVE A IDEA WHAT THEY FIT ? :idunno:

out of 20 it was only 3 of em that was 8 hole pilots

have a goodone

Bulldog

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I BOUGHT bout 20 rims the other day off a friend of mine To get what i needed i had to buy the other as well got a pretty good deal & i could use all of them OR sell the 1's i didnt need SO I THOUGHT :blink:

I CAN USE PILOT WHEELS IN 22.5 & 24.5 & Budd wheels in both sizes as well but i NEVER CAME ACROSS A 8 HOLE 24.5 PILOT WHEEL ANYONE HAVE A IDEA WHAT THEY FIT ? :idunno:

out of 20 it was only 3 of em that was 8 hole pilots

have a goodone

Bulldog

I seen Macks with 8 hole pilots, as well as other trucks dont know why they came out with those, maybe weight??. Ron

Well i was startin to think i was the only 1 who had seen them it was a 1st for me :blink: oh well live & learn

maybe i can sell them to a buddy of mine who is restoring his granddad 's ole 1972 C-50 Chevy bob tractor truck it had the ole pilot wheels that were split ring in the center insted of the ole standard 1 piece or 2 piece Split ring . as they have 8 holes in the rim but only use 5 of the holes on the front hubs

He was really looking for 22.5 pilots but we seem to think we can fit a lopro 24.5 on the ole Chevy ;):thumb:

If not im stuck w/ em unless they are sold for scrap can find a use for em around the shop i work in . ;)

later

Bulldog (or :mack1: )

Well i was startin to think i was the only 1 who had seen them it was a 1st for me :blink: oh well live & learn

maybe i can sell them to a buddy of mine who is restoring his granddad 's ole 1972 C-50 Chevy bob tractor truck it had the ole pilot wheels that were split ring in the center insted of the ole standard 1 piece or 2 piece Split ring . as they have 8 holes in the rim but only use 5 of the holes on the front hubs

He was really looking for 22.5 pilots but we seem to think we can fit a lopro 24.5 on the ole Chevy ;):thumb:

If not im stuck w/ em unless they are sold for scrap can find a use for em around the shop i work in . ;)

later

Bulldog (or :mack1: )

The C/50 Chevy uses 10 hole on the rear, you could see what a truck tire shop would give you for them.

The C/50 Chevy uses 10 hole on the rear, you could see what a truck tire shop would give you for them.

Hi B-61 B)

Ya belive it not thats my buddy that has the C-50 Chevy does for a living is mobile truck tire & truck reapair road service i help him some when he needs it & time allows me . SO if he ever needs em to mount them on a customers truck & doesnt want to use em on the ole Chevy he would have em . ;)

We knew would have to get some 10holes for the rear but we figured using 2 of the 3 on the front steeraxle if it allows it ;)

Gearhead : i belive it ive been round trucks all my life & thats the 1st time ive ever seen them in a tubless rim & didnt hardly see any in a tube type spilt ring ;)

Bad Dog mine are 24.5 Steel w/ grey paint

Thanks

Bulldog (or :mack1:)