Nov/dec Wheels Of Time Issue

Just ran across a pic of the 2005 Nov/Dec Wheels of Time issue. It's got an H61 on the cover and articles about H models in it. Does anybody have that old issue lying around or know where I could pick one up? May help me in the furure on some details during my restoration, thanks.. Tony

Just ran across a pic of the 2005 Nov/Dec Wheels of Time issue. It's got an H61 on the cover and articles about H models in it. Does anybody have that old issue lying around or know where I could pick one up? May help me in the furure on some details during my restoration, thanks.. Tony

You could probably order back issues from them, you might check the ATHS website.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You could probably order back issues from them, you might check the ATHS website.

If you have a "Tractor supply" store in your area,they are one of the few places that sells wheels of time,as Tom said the website also sells back-issues................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.