Greetings From Missouri

Chadro

Hey guys, glad to be here. I'm in my late twenties and have been driving and working on Macks since I was 18. I've driven mostly CH's with about every motor Mack has made since the mid 90's. While I do not own any Macks, I hope to one day.

One thing I hate about Missouri is this is NOT Mack country, they have the smallest market share around here and it sucks. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and look forward to chatting Macks with you all.

Edited by Chadro

Hey guys, glad to be here. I'm in my late twenties and have been driving and working on Macks since I was 18. I've driven mostly CH's with about every motor Mack has made since the mid 90's. While I do not own any Macks, I hope to one day.

One thing I hate about Missouri is this is NOT Mack country, they have the smallest market share around here and it sucks. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and look forward to chatting Macks with you all.

Not sure whereabouts in eastern MO you are, but I'm just barely across the river and I see an awful lot of Mack trucks running around. I have a Mack dealer an hour southeast of me, another one 20 minutes southwest, and a third one 40 minutes northeast.

Any other truck make MIGHT have one location within an hour....and if I wasn't running in that direction when I had problems, I'd be up a creek.

I'd say Mack has a pretty good presence in the region. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Not sure whereabouts in eastern MO you are, but I'm just barely across the river and I see an awful lot of Mack trucks running around. I have a Mack dealer an hour southeast of me, another one 20 minutes southwest, and a third one 40 minutes northeast.

Any other truck make MIGHT have one location within an hour....and if I wasn't running in that direction when I had problems, I'd be up a creek.

I'd say Mack has a pretty good presence in the region. :thumb:

I'm near St. Louis. F&C is the only Mack dealer around and I think my back yard is bigger then the whole dealership and lot. Most of the Dumps I see are Sterlings, Kenworth and Western Stars, same with the mixers. When I lived in Georgia, if you had a dump truck, 9 out of 10 times it was a Bulldog.

Glad to see someone your age interested in the Macks. Welcome to Mack Country here at Big Mack Trucks web-site. Their is many years of knowledge here, we also have the Boy Scouts honor thats short for BS if ya catch my drift.

Oh yea can't forget Mackpro cause he's out there not too far in your distance for some guidance.

Again Welcome

mike

I'm near St. Louis. F&C is the only Mack dealer around and I think my back yard is bigger then the whole dealership and lot. Most of the Dumps I see are Sterlings, Kenworth and Western Stars, same with the mixers. When I lived in Georgia, if you had a dump truck, 9 out of 10 times it was a Bulldog.

cape girardue is not that far away, there is a good mack store, im in the st.louis area also. i bite the bullit and take mine 170 miles to paduka,ky.