Points And Plug Part #'s

roscoe69

Find the number on the distributor tag. Take that to an old NAPA and they can find it for you. My 330 flathead has a Delco unit and is easy to get things for, I can even get an electronic conversion if I want. I would see if they can look it up just with the year and engine size first. If they try to use the computer, politely say that it is probably in the old Echlin book.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I can only imagine the lack of power out of this thing! I got it from my wifes boss, it's been sitting a few years but overall in good condition. It has a long frame with a 20' flatbed dump on it, the flathead is probably loaded carrying the truck around empty! Question; the shift pattern plate indicates a Mack 10 speed direct, do you split this trans or is it a 5 speed hi and lo?

Thanks,

Ross

I can only imagine the lack of power out of this thing! I got it from my wifes boss, it's been sitting a few years but overall in good condition. It has a long frame with a 20' flatbed dump on it, the flathead is probably loaded carrying the truck around empty! Question; the shift pattern plate indicates a Mack 10 speed direct, do you split this trans or is it a 5 speed hi and lo?

Thanks,

Ross

You split the gears if loaded. It will drive like a straight 5 if you want to but the gear spread is very wide.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.