Can I Prime My Oil System On New Rebuilt Em6 285

We have an old air tank with a ball valve attached to an Aeroquip line that we connect to the turbo oil feed hose. Shop air is connected to the tank and the ball valve is opened which fills the system with oil in the reverse direction that it will normally flow through the system.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

For many years at work we had a over head lub system to add oil and grease to trucks. We i finished a engine i would leave the turbo suppy oil line off and connect it to the oil gun from over head and pump 10 gals of oil into the engine thru the turbo oil hose back to the engine. Tuen the engibe a few times as its pumping oil in to the engine and you see how much easy it turns when it gets oil.I have fitting made up for all engines.

glenn akers

For many years at work we had a over head lub system to add oil and grease to trucks. We i finished a engine i would leave the turbo suppy oil line off and connect it to the oil gun from over head and pump 10 gals of oil into the engine thru the turbo oil hose back to the engine. Tuen the engibe a few times as its pumping oil in to the engine and you see how much easy it turns when it gets oil.I have fitting made up for all engines.

[/quote

We have made due for years with just cranking on the starter till ya got it showing on the gauge then push the stop in! Charge the Battery's Bro and get atter.:chili:

[/quoteWe have made due for years with just cranking on the starter till ya got it showing on the gauge then push the stop in! Charge the Battery's Bro and get atter.:chili:

Me too but I've always used 105 motor assembly lube by Lubriplate. Everything that moves is coated before assembly.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.