Vision?

randyp

Beginning to wonder myself, kinda quiet without the old coot around here...

He's prolly out trying to purchase that R700 I've had my eyes on for quite some time........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Naw. I really doubt it. Prolly out makin a living like all good folks do.

Ain't heard nothin from those other two characters neither in a while. Wonder where they're broke down at?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ain't heard nothin from those other two characters neither in a while. Wonder where they're broke down at?

Rob

Maybe broke, but not broke down. Been sittin in the shed lately, not much goin on. Not lookin too promising yet for this year.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Maybe broke, but not broke down. Been sittin in the shed lately, not much goin on. Not lookin too promising yet for this year.

Don't know how much wholesale road repair will go on this summer. I think Obama has done outspent his welcome.

Hope it gets better for you.

Rob

Rob

I haven't been broke down either, just been on the road since last Wednesday. Went to Fort Worth, then to Reading,Pa, Washington D.C, Greenville,S.C, then Richmond.

Truck is here-

engine light's on again, this time it's "intake valve actuator oil pressure voltage" fault...whatever the hell that means.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

This will bring him around; madder than an old wet hen.

My 74 RL797LST.

Rob

Dammit! that would look just as good in MY driveway! got a whole barn full of NOS Mack parts just waiting for "THE" right truck to come along LOL!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Beginning to wonder myself, kinda quiet without the old coot around here...

NAH,no mis-fortune! just a computer problem,Barry was able to get straightened out for me,i was blocked from the server,or some such nonsense! computers are still indian magic to me,never will really understand how they work! hell,i still have to drop my pants to count past 20! and according to Mrs.Vision,i type at the ASTOUNDING rate of approx.80 words an hour!...but,i'm back now,will try to catch up to the rest of the class!.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.