How Randy Got Back On Bmt

other dog

finally, after nearly a week of nonstop work without food or rest, they make a breakthrough at the BMT control center...

The head of the "getting folks back on BMT when there's a malfunction" department is not pleased with the situation.

Meanwhile, Spot has other priorities...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey RandyP, which one is Otherdog and which one is Mark? I'm really confused here?

mike

Heh,,I go round confused Mike, hey,,you got that B back together yet? If not, when you gonna bust that bottle of champagne over fender and roll it down driveway? We really oughta be seeing some pics. randyp (It wont be long, im gonna have to pay some tention to Killers air compressor, starting to gather up quite bit of oil now)

Heh,,I go round confused Mike, hey,,you got that B back together yet? If not, when you gonna bust that bottle of champagne over fender and roll it down driveway? We really oughta be seeing some pics. randyp (It wont be long, im gonna have to pay some tention to Killers air compressor, starting to gather up quite bit of oil now)

Here is a photo of the latest of my B. I'm slower than molassis at this stage. I believe (Mister Mack) my mom calls him, is trying to make things difficult for me. He does not want to be taken apart. Screws and bolts are being difficult even with PB Blaster heavily applied. Also having to use tap and die etc. etc.

mike

post-900-0-64656200-1300051975_thumb.jpg

post-900-0-82918700-1300052057_thumb.jpg

Yup, can't get in no hurry or something is either broken, misplaced, or just forgotten about. It's all part of it. Things come apart a lot better in most cases if you have a torch to heat fasteners along with penetrant.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Randyp's computer problems MAY have been caused by an outside source,note the "missing" alcoa wheels on the steer axle..................Mark

Dat shor nuff be a good lookin Pete there.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Here is a photo of the latest of my B. I'm slower than molassis at this stage. I believe (Mister Mack) my mom calls him, is trying to make things difficult for me. He does not want to be taken apart. Screws and bolts are being difficult even with PB Blaster heavily applied. Also having to use tap and die etc. etc.

mike

Heh heh,,jus look at it this way Mike, ifn it was put together like a peterbilt, heh,,sumbitch would be falling apart without wrenches. Built like a Mack, it dont wanna give it up easy,,,randyp