Call From A Dignitary

other dog

I got a call from a real Texas dignitary this week, right up there with Sam Houston, George Bush, and Billy Gibbons.

I don't want to name him at this time because I don't have his permission or authorization to do so, but I was impressed.

I was on the way to Ambridge again with a 60' load, tarped :angry: , when the phone rang. When he identified himself I said

"no it's not!"

He said "yeah, it is!"

"No it's not-you don't sound like a Texan, you don't have a Texas accent"

"Well, it's me"

Then I figured a sure way to tell, ask him a question only he would know- "all right then, what's yore dawg's name?"

"Spot!!!"

Then I knew it was really who he claimed to be. He's actually a member here, told me he hasn't been able to sign on all week.

Hard to fool me, eh?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom, You got to be kidding us. Not who i'm thinkin of. Ya must have felt special to get a call from him. Did he tell ya he was coming up for a visit for a week or two? we have a bunch of Texans here at work and man they can put down some food. We had JACK"S BBQ for lunch thursday and I never seen any people eat as much as the Texans in our building. You might want to get some extra groceries this week for the bunch coming to see ya. :pat:

What are you going to do with Jo during the event?

mike

Tom, You got to be kidding us. Not who i'm thinkin of. Ya must have felt special to get a call from him. Did he tell ya he was coming up for a visit for a week or two? we have a bunch of Texans here at work and man they can put down some food. We had JACK"S BBQ for lunch thursday and I never seen any people eat as much as the Texans in our building. You might want to get some extra groceries this week for the bunch coming to see ya. :pat:

What are you going to do with Jo during the event?

mike

send her to Tennessee I guess. :banana:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I wondered where he was. My wireless router booted me out of the site last week and I couldn't get back in till I reset it.

Hi Rhasler, yeah, mine went all haywire, and my computer knowlege would fit on a pinhead. It just dont feel right not to get to visit with friends daily on here, I was bout to go beserk. Ole handy Barry worked his voodoo magic and got me hammering agin. Its great to be back!! randyp

I did get to talk to that famous american and patriot Other Dog too, he had a lot of background noise going on, he was in middle of trucking. Also had honor of a phone visit with world famous Rob too! (Ole Rob got dat illinois accent going on,,,heh heh) randyp

I did get to talk to that famous american and patriot Other Dog too, he had a lot of background noise going on, he was in middle of trucking. Also had honor of a phone visit with world famous Rob too! (Ole Rob got dat illinois accent going on,,,heh heh) randyp

Yup, that "Bone Sucking Sauce" sent by "Other Dog" does that to you.

Glad you got back on. I pm'd Barry after speaking with several members advising there was a problem.

Maybe I done somethin right, (don't tell Momma).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yup, that "Bone Sucking Sauce" sent by "Other Dog" does that to you.

Glad you got back on. I pm'd Barry after speaking with several members advising there was a problem.

Maybe I done somethin right, (don't tell Momma).

Rob

I preciates that a lot Rob, gonna take me a while to catch up on all news too,,,thanks,,randyp