Gotta Brag:

Rob

Noooooo, not on anything I done.

You remember the trailer I'd purchased off of ebay? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300506910803&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT The sale went great. After posting on here and asking if anybody could go look at this trailer so I wouldn't need to purchase completely blind, I received not one or two, but nearly a dozen replies and four phone calls on very short order offering to help me out. Really do appreciate the thought too. Everyone plainly stated that if Brian Thiabault at Joseph Equipment stated something was a certain way, it could be relied upon. After talking with Brian on the phone and figgering how much the trailer was, ($6500.00) I purchased it. I tried to get BMT participants to bring it to the shop but when I couldn't get away for the trip, I contracted it out.

There was some unknown damage in the neck area as the main beams needed repair due to rust discovered upon arrival at the shop. After evaluating the cost and effort needed for a repair, I was refunded a fair amount to get the task accomplished. Can't ask for better than that when the trailer was purchased "as is". This damage was an oversight, plain and simple. After speaking with Brian I do believe this was an honest mistake and I am very happy with the outcome and settlement.

I would not hesitate to use them for a vendor again should they have something I need.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I highly recommend doing business with this outfit if they can serve your needs. Too many positive attributes told by others, and I am first hand witness.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.