Hot Sauce

Underdog

Thank You to Other Dog for the hot sauce, and a good laugh besides.

The package arrived while I was away, and Sweet Polly text messaged to inform me. Frankly, I had forgotten about it, and was not expecting any deliveries. Polly did not recognize the return address, but as soon as she told me I knew what it was and from who. So I playfully told her to go ahead and open it, but "be careful and stand back. You know I have enemies." Nervously obedient, Polly peeled open the box to reveal a plain brown bottle with a taped up lid. "Perhaps it's a mail bomb", I offered.

I let her go on for a bit but then had to tell her the truth, or else my tasty but harmless condiment would have been smashed in the woods across the road!

Classic set-up, Tom. Thanks again. Looking forward to sampling your wares.

Gregg

Thank You to Other Dog for the hot sauce, and a good laugh besides.

The package arrived while I was away, and Sweet Polly text messaged to inform me. Frankly, I had forgotten about it, and was not expecting any deliveries. Polly did not recognize the return address, but as soon as she told me I knew what it was and from who. So I playfully told her to go ahead and open it, but "be careful and stand back. You know I have enemies." Nervously obedient, Polly peeled open the box to reveal a plain brown bottle with a taped up lid. "Perhaps it's a mail bomb", I offered.

I let her go on for a bit but then had to tell her the truth, or else my tasty but harmless condiment would have been smashed in the woods across the road!

Classic set-up, Tom. Thanks again. Looking forward to sampling your wares.

Gregg

Mine showed too but I can't get back into town before the post office closes so I'll grab it on Monday.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We had chili last nite. threw some in while pot was simmering. Not much taste. SO, I put some into my own bowl.

Perked it right up. Nice flavor without the ass burn this morning.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I took mine with me and Spot and brother in law to cabin for a lil cooking and eating session and it was very tasty, excellent flavor with a good bite. I mean GOOD BITE! Its hot but thas the way I like it,,,Good Job Tom!!! randyp :clap:

Thank you very much indeed!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I took mine with me and Spot and brother in law to cabin for a lil cooking and eating session and it was very tasty, excellent flavor with a good bite. I mean GOOD BITE! Its hot but thas the way I like it,,,Good Job Tom!!! randyp :clap:

In other words "Day-um, thas good hot sauce!"

A sentiment I most wholeheartedly agree with, quite delectable.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

In other words "Day-um, thas good hot sauce!"

A sentiment I most wholeheartedly agree with, quite delectable.

heh heh,,just dont do what Spot did, eat a lil scrap of meat with lil sauce on it, then turn round and licked his balls,,,hah,,I didnt know that dog could run that fast! randyp :pat: