Pray For Me:

Rob

The bad weather has restrained "Momma" at home today. This may not seem like a big problem to an outsider but it is tax time and this is what she has started to do. It is only a matter of time till she discovers how much money I've spent over the last calendar year at venues, (such as ebay, Craigslist, Truckpaper etc.) supporting my Mack truck habit. This very well could be detrimental to my well being in the short term.

God have mercy on my soul cause she won't on my ass.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have a ideal you will make a story that will make her think shes the one in trouble.Anyway if you dont make it iam glad to get to know you and maybe we will she you some were else.But the secret of not getting in trouble is knowing when to run.I would run for my life.

glenn akers

The ones from early in the year are "don't you remember you bought that for me?"

Other than that, you're on your own.

As difficult as it is to admit: She's smarter than I.

I really need an impeccable, and impenatrable "pack of lies" to get me through this ordeal. My ass has been had with unexplained expenses through the year.

The casket don't be lookin too bad about now.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.