A Question You Should Not Answer!

vision386

Delectable.

I hear she works in the quality assurance division of the Sealy Mattress Co. Something about compression rebound analysis.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If you make her move too fast she'll take to sweating. Then the fun really begins.

Really is too big to roll in flour.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Delectable.

I hear she works in the quality assurance division of the Sealy Mattress Co. Something about compression rebound analysis.

Rob

Dont know about Sealy,i was thinking that ass was a good substitute for a topographic map of the moon!...Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Dont know about Sealy,i was thinking that ass was a good substitute for a topographic map of the moon!...Mark

Don't think the moon has near a "crevasse" to match that.

Rob

Slip n slide?

Never thought sand could be useful in that application but I guess you learn something new every day.

Rob

Sand used for traction? mounting an up-hill battle?.....................

Some kind of "friction" so to speak.

Rob

Y'all go ahead and make fun. There is a 5 foot Mexican walking proudly down the road with her.

"yeah I'm doing it"

Mexican men like pink tacos too.

Rob