Why I Love Straight Pipes...

Yeah, that sure was impressive. He should have revved it up a little more before he popped the clutch, I'm sure he could have lifted the left front wheel if he tried.

If anybody drove one of my trucks like that they'd have been fired.

I sense impending MAJOR engine & driveline problems for that poor truck.

With that much overfueling that engine is doomed.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

this trck is from Quebec. probably only abused during truck races... there is anoter one with a sleeper with probably the same set-up. both trucks pulls like hell! coule of pics at www.camdrag.com

this trck is from Quebec. probably only abused during truck races... there is anoter one with a sleeper with probably the same set-up. both trucks pulls like hell! coule of pics at www.camdrag.com

I don't think mufflers would last two minutes on that thing.The breathers probably suck in birds off the powerlines. Nothing wrong with Western Star, all the loggers are going to them and other heavy work like dumps. Kinda like the old Macks. Great video, thats why I like cable or satelite, got dial up now, UGG!!!! Way more then 700hp, those bikes must have feaked when he started to catch them.

• 4 weeks later...