Nice Looking R-Model!

Just got to sit down and read this months wheels of time,saw a NICE looking R-767 for sale in the classifieds,350 cummins,5X4 trans.new paint,looks good! right away thought of Rob when i seen it,nice fit for his fleet! (sorry its such a little picture!)...........Mark

post-5836-098206100 1292701633_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Just got to sit down and read this months wheels of time,saw a NICE looking R-767 for sale in the classifieds,350 cummins,5X4 trans.new paint,looks good! right away thought of Rob when i seen it,nice fit for his fleet! (sorry its such a little picture!)...........Mark

I kind of like the Aquafresh look of the paint job.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Thanks for thinking of me on this one. I do like it also but have never had a Cummins engine so have no opinion. I'd prolly want to change the tanks as I like the look of round in both steel and aluminum as opposed to the square style.

I too like fresh and new but am very fond of old style which is "classic" in many ways.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That's Bill Donnely from out west. I remember when he did the paint job on the truck. He has a red single axle KW for sale also. He got the KW from John Evans from Arizona(?), used to a big poster on ATHS also. Had a big tadu and got mad and left.

I wonder if Bill had health issues and is selling everything? Seems he fell a coule years ago? something like that? Maybe he's not mobile enough anymore.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

That's Bill Donnely from out west. I remember when he did the paint job on the truck. He has a red single axle KW for sale also. He got the KW from John Evans from Arizona(?), used to a big poster on ATHS also. Had a big tadu and got mad and left.

I wonder if Bill had health issues and is selling everything? Seems he fell a coule years ago? something like that? Maybe he's not mobile enough anymore.

That's where I've seen it before. Have got a profile pic of it (somewhere in the depths of the computer) parked in a driveway ... probably the same driveway.

I was more keen on the Es in The Back Lot. I see Packer's EG there but have always wanted to see more pics of the red one listed.

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries