Found Two Macks

mack31

I found two Mack fire trucks one is an L model and the other I am not sure. They are both at Essington Av Auto Parts in Southwest Philly sitting outside. I called twice but the guy was very rude and said they are not for sale and hung up. They both say Curt Weldon fire brigade on them.

I found two Mack fire trucks one is an L model and the other I am not sure. They are both at Essington Av Auto Parts in Southwest Philly sitting outside. I called twice but the guy was very rude and said they are not for sale and hung up. They both say Curt Weldon fire brigade on them.

You are not the only one who has tried to talk to that guy about those rigs. Quite a few guys have called there to ask about looking at them for parts or outright total purchase, and for some reason the guy just won't budge.

What company you assigned to? I used to live in E71's local. Was a firefighter at the PNSY for a while.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Eng. 40, Do you know of any other macks for sale, anything besides CFs

I posted a link to a 52 505A in this forum that is the Washington DC Craigs List. You may want to check it out.

I run across rigs on occasion that aren't widely advertised, so if you'd let me know what your loking for I'll keep my eye out for you.

I retired after 32 years with Fairfax County, VA.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Sounds typical for Philly.Ran across lots of hateful people there.Must be something in the water- They love Michael Vick right now,but let him have one bad game and they'll be ready to hang him.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be selling mine in a few weeks, right now I'm still making it sparkle. It's a 1951, fully operational, Lots of equipment as well. hoses, ladder, fire extinguishers, turn out gear, old helmets. I believe it has like 26k some odd milage. I've kept in in enviromental controlled enviroment. I have title and its under antique registration. I used to take her to parades but haven't lately. I've also just installed 4 new batteries. I'll have new pics in a few days, in process of getting list of equipment in all the cabinets. It;s not shown in my avarars pic but it does have the 3 spinning light thats on the passenger side.

• Like 1