i have baught a 1981 f 700 that has a rased roof with a bench seat where the bunk was i was told that it was a test truck for a pump that is moumted to the rear of motor any one on here have any info thanks

Page 19, section C, paragraph 2 of the BMT manual "clearly" states "We want pics!" We must have pics, we like em, gotta see em! This is only a light reprimand this time, now go get pics! I wanna see your truck! have a nice day,,,randyp :idunno:

Page 19, section C, paragraph 2 of the BMT manual "clearly" states "We want pics!" We must have pics, we like em, gotta see em! This is only a light reprimand this time, now go get pics! I wanna see your truck! have a nice day,,,randyp :idunno:

If you need a picture that bad here's one you can gander in the meantime. I took this last summer, had a model posing beside the truck and some girl was looking in the cab. I let her hang around, she was drinking a Bud light. Another girl I did't know was doing a kegstand on the fender,with a keg of Heinekin. I ran her off. As expensive as it is, I just don't like Heineken.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

If you need a picture that bad here's one you can gander in the meantime. I took this last summer, had a model posing beside the truck and some girl I don't know was doing a kegstand on the fender,with a keg of Heinekin. I ran her off. As expensive as it is, I just don't like Heineken.

NICE :thumb:

If you need a picture that bad here's one you can gander in the meantime. I took this last summer, had a model posing beside the truck and some girl was looking in the cab. I let her hang around, she was drinking a Bud light. Another girl I did't know was doing a kegstand on the fender,with a keg of Heinekin. I ran her off. As expensive as it is, I just don't like Heineken.

ummm...huhmmm,,,now thas whut ahm talking bout,,,, :chili: randy

i have baught a 1981 f 700 that has a rased roof with a bench seat where the bunk was i was told that it was a test truck for a pump that is moumted to the rear of motor any one on here have any info thanks

i know very little about the truck is it white gold do you want to sell it i love f models

post-1912-089560900 1291754176_thumb.jpg

i know very little about the truck is it white gold do you want to sell it i love f models

yes the truck in gold and white with a black stripe sorry NO SALE wright now but would link to know more about the truck the pic is comming it dosent look as good as yours rw613 but will try to get it ready for show in macgungie any info would be great thanks guys

yes the truck in gold and white with a black stripe sorry NO SALE wright now but would link to know more about the truck the pic is comming it dosent look as good as yours rw613 but will try to get it ready for show in macgungie any info would be great thanks guys

i know it sat for years just being used for a pump truck

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...