Fire...

Gambi80

Since there are many on here far wiser than I, I usually post non-sensical remarks and what not that doesn't bring a whole lot to the table...here's some more...a picture I took while torching built up asphalt out of my trailer. Usually there isn't much and when there is a nice dousching with diesel fuel takes care of it. But lately we've been hauling this god-awful sticky crappy crap. I hate it. Luckily my trailer is half-round and cleans out pretty well. Guys with flat bottom trailers are getting 'free' insulation/bedliners...

post-1977-036908900 1285119594_thumb.jpg

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Saw a guy almost have his truck burn up today....

Mack Vision...only been in the thing a short while (company driver for a small fleet owner leased to the company I'm leased to...truck was bought used). Anyway, his air dryer CMS'ed while he was unloading. I've never seen one like it, though...although that ain't saying much. Got 2 small canisters...one with a 2-wire electrical and the other a 3-wire electrical. Well, the 3-wire electrical thingamabobber that was plugged in was blowing smoke like a MFer, so he shut it down. Unplugged all the electrical connections and it SEEMED to be doing OK....he was unloading when I left. I dug a pipe fitting out of my side box and gave it to him in case he had to bypass the air dryer to get 'er home....

Yours looked more like a "controlled burn" though... :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Since there are many on here far wiser than I, I usually post non-sensical remarks and what not that doesn't bring a whole lot to the table...here's some more...a picture I took while torching built up asphalt out of my trailer. Usually there isn't much and when there is a nice dousching with diesel fuel takes care of it. But lately we've been hauling this god-awful sticky crappy crap. I hate it. Luckily my trailer is half-round and cleans out pretty well. Guys with flat bottom trailers are getting 'free' insulation/bedliners...

Gambi, you must be hauling that cheap, chinese made asphalt,,,randy