My New Wagon

thats the boxes off my flatbed

thanks for fixen me up Other dog

don't know wat was up with this trailer, it has original tires, like new, the drums @ brakes are like new, its like someone bought it and parked it for three years,

there was something welded to the floor that has been removed, other than that it appears new.

post-4852-004690900 1284239658_thumb.jpg

thats the boxes off my flatbed

thanks for fixen me up Other dog

don't know wat was up with this trailer, it has original tires, like new, the drums @ brakes are like new, its like someone bought it and parked it for three years,

there was something welded to the floor that has been removed, other than that it appears new.

can't have too many boxes in my opinion! I just have one, between the axles on the passenger side. Keep my beveled wood and coil racks in it, but I could use a couple more, then I wouldn't have to stash so much crap on the truck. I remember when you used to go anywhere to load steel and they supplied all the dunnage you needed-not anymore! If you ain't got it you gotta buy it, or you're s.o.l. That's why I weigh over 32,000 full of fuel, all the stuff you gotta have.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I aint droppin the monitor AGAIN, just to see a pitcher of a Pete

The stuff you need: bag of chips, bag of Fritos, Choco-chip cookies, oreos, and a banana for healthy food.

Then a sixer of ice tea and water

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I aint droppin the monitor AGAIN, just to see a pitcher of a Pete

The stuff you need: bag of chips, bag of Fritos, Choco-chip cookies, oreos, and a banana for healthy food.

Then a sixer of ice tea and water

good answer...yep, got all that too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I've entertained the idea of replacing my 48' float with a drop deck. Have you noticed a rate differance yet?

i had a 48 ft. by 96" combo flat that was way to heavy, and i ran across a lot of loads that were 102" wide, and they wouldn't put it on a 96

i was looking to buy a 48 x102 all alum flat, all the flats i looked at were used up, i got to looking at this trailer it is in exelent shape, and the price was rite, so im gona find out wat rates are like this week.

ill let you know how it goes......

topped off with fuel, everything loaded,including bridges and modified pipe steaks, except 6ft lumber tarp wouldn't fit in small boxes, that don't break my heart.

weight is 31,560 mission accomplished.........

That's a good looking set up and the weight sounds good. I always did better on rates with a drop especially after I learned about picking up LTLs

I see how your truck looks with fenders so I better get off my lazy can and put mine on. Somebody stole my fender brackets before I could get them installed so I got disgusted with them and didn't put them on.

• 3 weeks later...