Pics Of The Week

other dog

Another Pete trying to keep up with a Mack!

Actually, I was waiting at the red light when I took the picture. He was on the ramp getting on 64. By the time the light changed he had a 13 mile head start, but I caught him and passed him on that hill like he was tied to a stump, and I had on 50,040 lbs,grossing a little over 81,000. I didn't want to say anything about it, it was pretty neat seeing that bulldog getting it done, but now I must take up for myself. :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Been by that Mack garage in Aurora many times myself. I am sure you noticed the bulldog on the top of the roof.

No, I didn't. I was lost, looking for the place I loaded at. I had passed it about 4 or 5 miles back and had to go turn around. Took the picture on the way back. This is the google earth street view.

Actually, I was waiting at the red light when I took the picture. He was on the ramp getting on 64. By the time the light changed he had a 13 mile head start, but I caught him and passed him on that hill like he was tied to a stump, and I had on 50,040 lbs,grossing a little over 81,000. I didn't want to say anything about it, it was pretty neat seeing that bulldog getting it done, but now I must take up for myself. :D

My spies have "ratted" you out. Seems the Mack, although traveling slow because of the "treemendous" amount of weight it was saddled with, was pulling itself along steadily. However the silver Peterbilt, (although running for the time being) was being "pushed" with a bulldozer the camera neglected to show.

Yup. I knew there was a reason.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My spies have "ratted" you out. Seems the Mack, although traveling slow because of the "treemendous" amount of weight it was saddled with, was pulling itself along steadily. However the silver Peterbilt, (although running for the time being) was being "pushed" with a bulldozer the camera neglected to show.

Yup. I knew there was a reason.

Rob

your buffoonish spies are eediots- it was not a bulldozer, it was a 992 Cat rubber tired loader! :pat:

your buffoonish spies are eediots- it was not a bulldozer, it was a 992 Cat rubber tired loader! :pat:

The spies that can think cost a little more.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rolled up on this today. Driver jammed on the brakes and jacked it into the ditch. He was pulling doubles. Nobody was hurt. He was sitting in the seat talking on the phone when I got there. We were just heading back to the station and came onto this about 20 seconds after it happened. It took the city fire another 10 minutes to get there. Driver was fine, just shook up. This was his 8th month of driving!!!!

post-984-070791900 1283571115_thumb.jpg

post-984-011611000 1283571182_thumb.jpg

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Saw this today in Wooster.

Tried to purchase that truck back in 2000 to put up my building with. They wanted like $12,000 for it and wouldn't budge. Guess they didn't want to sell it.......

Rob

I heard it was a pretty pink Schwinn with a flowered basket and tassels! :iamwithstupid:

:tease::tease::dwave::dwave::dwave:

Very well could be. They send me information I can use against others, and I send them a check for services rendered. Simple process actually. They are staged all over the country awaiting the oportune time.......

Rob

Rolled up on this today. Driver jammed on the brakes and jacked it into the ditch. He was pulling doubles. Nobody was hurt. He was sitting in the seat talking on the phone when I got there. We were just heading back to the station and came onto this about 20 seconds after it happened. It took the city fire another 10 minutes to get there. Driver was fine, just shook up. This was his 8th month of driving!!!!

probably hit a patch of ice.

Saw this today in Wooster.

I used to see a white GMC 860 well drilling truck on rt. 18 between 77 and 71. Had a for sale sign on it and it set there for a long time, but it's long gone now. Always wondered what became of it, as I like those model GMC's. It was a good looking truck.