Even Dogs Enjoy A Little.....kitty....every Now And Then

RowdyRebel

That shit ain't right... :pat:

Sick, twisted, demented, and obscure bunch of individuals on this board. Guess that's why I fit in so well.

Think that's sick? Look up "Barnyard Frolics" on the internet. It was banned on the ship when I was in the Navy with an automatic "Captain's Mast" hearing if caught with it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sick, twisted, demented, and obscure bunch of individuals on this board. Guess that's why I fit in so well.

Think that's sick? Look up "Barnyard Frolics" on the internet. It was banned on the ship when I was in the Navy with an automatic "Captain's Mast" hearing if caught with it.

Rob

I made the mistake of looking up '2 girls, one cup' when someone told me about it a couple years ago, don't get much better (or worse) than that...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Rob

Just some 1917 movie about bluegrass music is all I saw

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Just some 1917 movie about bluegrass music is all I saw

It consisted of farm animals of all varieties and humans, pretty nasty, and raunchy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

oh...must not be the 1917 movie then...but it could involve bluegrass music.

Maybe some fast paced fiddles for background music as the video was played in fast motion...for added humor.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg