Phil Came Through:

Rob

I've been looking for a front valve cover for an E6-350, (two valve) with Dynatard for over two years and have posted on the board several times looking for a replacement. This was for one destroyed when I knocked the engine over into another. Following a quick call and conversation with "Phil" at Global Truck Traders; two days later there is one at the shop with a reasonable price. Don't get much better than that.

Thanks Phil!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 4 months later...

Rob i used Phil on some parts also and i like to deal with guys that know what they are doing and phil deals with mack parts.

Yes, I will use him as a vendor again. Nice to get the known correct part from the start.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 1 month later...