Never Know What You Might See..........

vision386

Delivered 483 pieces of furniture to a new hotel in downtown winston/salem,NC today, had to take a picture of some damaged items so the customer gets credit against his billing, we were taking our lunch break, saw this walk by,and just could'nt help myself!.............Mark

post-5836-025767400 1280955053_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Delivered 483 pieces of furniture to a new hotel in downtown winston/salem,NC today, had to take a picture of some damaged items so the customer gets credit against his billing, we were taking our lunch break, saw this walk by,and just could'nt help myself!.............Mark

Excellent job!..i'd have done the same thing...i'm so proud of you!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Excellent job!..i'd have done the same thing...i'm so proud of you!

I figuered you might like that! i know i did! only good thing about this hot weather,hotter it gets the less they wear!.................Mark

I figuered you might like that! i know i did! only good thing about this hot weather,hotter it gets the less they wear!.................Mark

Im wearing less, but I havent seen anyone taking my picture,,,randy (heh heh,,also what i am wearing is wet)

Im wearing less, but I havent seen anyone taking my picture,,,randy (heh heh,,also what i am wearing is wet)

Did you check any of those "fetish" websites for your picture? You never know what you might see...

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Man o' man! now THERES a mental picture i could do without! i'm scarred for life now!.............Mark

To think, I could have stayed quiet and never mentioned anything bout pictures, now youve gone and got Other Dog getting creative again Mark....randy (dont care who you are,,heh heh,,thas funny)

whew!..glad you've got a good sense of humor and didn't send a posse after me...you didn't, did you?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Get a rope fellers, we going to virginia,,,pesky varmint,,,randy

By the pic, I would imagine it will be the "Rainbow Warriors"

[/quote

]attachment=7832:IMGP3552.jpg][

here cums the pothe

post-4436-027844200 1281139471_thumb.jpg

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian