Needing New Vendor:

Rob

Well I'm needing to have hoses built up for a couple of truck within the next couple of months. Trouble is my local vendor has been forced out of a job recently. The other places that build up these hoses locally are astronomical in pricing so I'm willing to go distant if the quality of product and work is good. I'm needing Aeroquip style hoses in -4, -6, -8, -12, sizes in various lengths.

Anybody frequent a particular vendor for this type stuff?

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

NAPA does them here. May be a bit pricey, but when the truck is sitting with the boom in the air, I don't mind paying.

Have a shop one street over from me that makes them. Reasonable price and seems like never closes. Can do SS lines.

I can check with him and see if he would ship. Just send fitting size, type and length. Believe he also has metric hoses.

I need to find a shop that can do steel lines, like 15 foot.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

NAPA does them here. May be a bit pricey, but when the truck is sitting with the boom in the air, I don't mind paying.

Have a shop one street over from me that makes them. Reasonable price and seems like never closes. Can do SS lines.

I can check with him and see if he would ship. Just send fitting size, type and length. Believe he also has metric hoses.

I need to find a shop that can do steel lines, like 15 foot.

Hat, You have steel lines that run up your knuckle boom? As good of an operator that we think we are sometimes when we get cocky ,we catch a treee limb on a hose at the knuckle and that in turn tears up your piping correct? I use a shop in west palm called maco hose and rubber. If they dont have it then they dont make it. I have know these dudes forever back when i was land clearing and wood grinding. we had prentice 120 knuckles feeding the grinders and that was a common thing. Tel # 561 795 6200

Edited by dunny

Dunny-thanks for the number. yeah, occasionally the lines get crimped from azzhats that put tree limbs under the tree they just trimmed.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well I'm needing to have hoses built up for a couple of truck within the next couple of months. Trouble is my local vendor has been forced out of a job recently. The other places that build up these hoses locally are astronomical in pricing so I'm willing to go distant if the quality of product and work is good. I'm needing Aeroquip style hoses in -4, -6, -8, -12, sizes in various lengths.

Anybody frequent a particular vendor for this type stuff?

Thanks,

Rob

Everybody around here gets hoses made at Ferbee Johnson co. They made an obsolete hose for the mixer for me once. Can't find their yellow page ad, but their no. is 434-847-6651.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I used my local Mack dealer back when I had good connections in the afternoon shift parts counter. Luckily I've yet to need much lately. Most of the race car stuff I get at Summit racing(just up the road) and make it myself.

Buy some bulk hose/ends and do your own?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

are these lines for oil,water,fuel of a engine?

if so you can buy fittings in the diffrent sizes and make your own. I think the hose is styroflex? (sp?)they are not crimped on they slip into the hose and the outter part screws down to hold it tight. the end fitting is basicly 2 parts. with one having a swivel end that tightens down on the hose as you put the fitting together. Is this what your looking for?