Larry's B

Greg Rider

I had the good luck of seeing Larry pulling his race trailer on Saturday morning. The wife said "Hey look at that old Mack". I looked and saw the black and white B and said "That's Larry!". He just pulled off a red light and was into his 3rd gear :SMOKIE-RT: and was only half way through the intersection! :lol::lol: LOL!!!!! She looked good pulling that trailer. :thumb:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I had the good luck of seeing Larry pulling his race trailer on Saturday morning. The wife said "Hey look at that old Mack". I looked and saw the black and white B and said "That's Larry!". He just pulled off a red light and was into his 3rd gear :SMOKIE-RT: and was only half way through the intersection! :lol::lol: LOL!!!!! She looked good pulling that trailer. :thumb:

I look around every time i'm around the Canton area, but never seen it yet. When I do i'm gonna flag him down and see if he'll sign my hat or something.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good luck of seeing me? Huh? Most people see me and flip me off LOL!!!

I was heading north to Thompson Saturday about 10am. There was a convoy of trucks behind me too(hmmm, sounds kinda like a movie??? maybe?)

Ya, we get'n to shift'n pretty quick taking off from a light. Can't get stuck and have to wait for another green LMAO!!!(lights aren't long enough around here).

What were ya doin' up north here Greg?

Loading up on Friday:

SDC10649.jpg

Definitely wouldn't be seeing me on the way home. It was 3am when we pulled out of Thompson and 5am when I got home and laid my head down on the pillow. Ugh! That was a longgggggggg day.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I had the good luck of seeing Larry's race trailer on Saturday morning. The wife said "Hey look at that old Mack". I looked and saw the black and white B and said "That's Larry's truck!". She just pulled off a red light and was into her 3rd gear :SMOKIE-RT: and was only half way through the intersection! :lol::lol: LOL!!!!! She looked good pulling that trailer. :thumb:

Didn't know Larry let his G/F drive it-he must have been up in the trailer sleeping.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oh...she threatens me to drive it but you'll never have to worry about hearing her shift 3 times going through an intersection. She don't want to really learn to drive a stick(I gave her a couple lessons), so she'd be in 1st Lo all the way home LOL!!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Good luck of seeing me? Huh? Most people see me and flip me off LOL!!!

What were ya doin' up north here Greg?

I saw you at 224 and Massillon Rd. We were heading to the bank in Hartville. I just finished my 24 in Akron and it was about 10ish. The wife saw you before I did. i don't know how she pulled that one cause it's usually my radar that finds old trucks. :thumb:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?