The Obama Statue Is Coming!

Rob

The crowd anxiously awaits the unveiling of the Obama Presidential Statue:

Rob

LOL.

Hey Rob, can you please post them in jpg format. I get tired of having to download and open them in picture viewer.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

LOL.

Hey Rob, can you please post them in jpg format. I get tired of having to download and open them in picture viewer.

Hi Thad, I'll have to learn to do that. I've never mastered changing formats.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob that made my day LOL.... I had to share this on my Facebook page. On another note im home this weekend. I think you were going to get that cab and then head over my way to pick up the steering parts??? Just let me know.

Trent

Hi Trent, I can't leave the area over the weekend as I have some marginal equipment in operation I'm awaiting parts for.

Let me know what your schedule looks like for the middle of the week, or next weekend.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I leave Tuesday (6th) and will not return untill the the following Tuesday (13th). I should be home for a week or two aftr I get back...

I'll schedule the 13th off work. I got chores in service of Momma this weekend.

Rob