Iphone

Gambi80

Typing this from my iPhone I just got a couple hours ago. I feel like an old guy pecking at the keyboard but this is pretty damn neat.

This from the guy who rejects modern communication technologies :rolleyes:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Http//facebook.com/facebookcanlickmynutz

You still got the "boys"?

I'm envious. Now my scars are startin to tingle.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm not entirely sure what it will do yet but I'll find out. I do text a lot and occassionaly share pictures via text, tho NEVER dirty ones...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Get the otterbox for your iPhone Gambi, it'll protect your phone if you drop it.

Look at this guy setting the timer on the dash-cam! I bought one with the phone, I've got a couple little kids and farm too...

This is what my new "iphone" looks like, it does'nt take pictures,search the interweb or much of anything else.......Mark (the furniture hauler guy LOL!)post-5836-028198600 1277852110_thumb.jpg

LOL...and to think I thought I was the only one with one of them there rotary dial phones :thumb:

post-1673-090396200 1277855953_thumb.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

LOL...and to think I thought I was the only one with one of them there rotary dial phones :thumb:

Oh hell no! i still got one just like that out in my shop! works just fine for me!.......hell how lucky am i???? my new computer showed up today too! its a rockwell model 22 B.C. has 22000 megarams of giggity bites, manual printer, and a conveinent carrying case (wheelbarrow)...heres what it looks like!...Mark completely wireless too!

post-5836-038997600 1277856407_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Anyone who's ever read any of my posts knows just how much i enjoy/employ the very latest technology, i had posted a few photos of my new "iphone" my new computer,then i got to thinking about it,and felt bad i had'nt showed my new portable digital camera! it works just great! only weighs a little over 800 pounds,requires only 200 amps DC to run! has more memory than i do!...ahhhhh! the wonders of the modern world! don't know how i'd get along without my devices!...Mark

post-5836-014914900 1277929233_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have to admit that I would like to have a new smart phone. My brother has had the Google T1 Android phone since they released them. Even though its an older model it can still browse the web just fine. I also prefer the integrated chicklet style QWERTY keyboard over and on screen one. My crap phone is an older multimedia phone, it can take pictures, play mp3's and run a google maps app but it does each of those poorly (google maps takes 3 minutes to load).

A friend has the Nokia N900 which runs GNU/Linux (Debian based) and that is a pretty amazing phone as well. Its actually more like a pocket computer that can also happen to make calls and take pretty good pictures. Android runs on a Linux Kernel (The kernel is the low level guts of an operating system) but is based on Google's Android Java environment.

All I know is I would like to own one of the new smart phones.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I have to admit that I would like to have a new smart phone. My brother has had the Google T1 Android phone since they released them. Even though its an older model it can still browse the web just fine. I also prefer the integrated chicklet style QWERTY keyboard over and on screen one. My crap phone is an older multimedia phone, it can take pictures, play mp3's and run a google maps app but it does each of those poorly (google maps takes 3 minutes to load).

A friend has the Nokia N900 which runs GNU/Linux (Debian based) and that is a pretty amazing phone as well. Its actually more like a pocket computer that can also happen to make calls and take pretty good pictures. Android runs on a Linux Kernel (The kernel is the low level guts of an operating system) but is based on Google's Android Java environment.

All I know is I would like to own one of the new smart phones.

I've got that Casio phone...the one that's water proof/dust proof/impact resistant...had it well over two years now. First phone I've ever had that's held up to the abuse I put 'em through and still working flawlessly after that long, so when I get around to renewing the plan, I'll be getting the new version of the same phone.

I don't need to surf the web from my phone...I waste enough time on the interweb here at home on this stupid computer. :pat:

I can manage with a dumb phone...as long as it's durable. :lol:

Casio??? I thought they only made watches and calculators.

I had the Motorola Tundra before this super sweet iPhone. While it was a pretty durable phone it had trouble receiving calls...but it's for sale if anyone wants it.

Casio??? I thought they only made watches and calculators.

I had the Motorola Tundra before this super sweet iPhone. While it was a pretty durable phone it had trouble receiving calls...but it's for sale if anyone wants it.

Yup. This is the exact phone I've got....been using the little loop thing to hang it from my visor while driving (so it takes a beating against the door post)....still works great :thumb:

Yup. This is the exact phone I've got....been using the little loop thing to hang it from my visor while driving (so it takes a beating against the door post)....still works great :thumb:

Wow...amazing what people with absolutely nothing else to do can come up with....."let's freeze a phone...super!!"

This is what my new "iphone" looks like, it does'nt take pictures,search the interweb or much of anything else.......Mark (the furniture hauler guy LOL!)post-5836-028198600 1277852110_thumb.jpg

Sam Drucker had one of those in his store in Hooterville.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That is the exact phone I HAD until I ran it over with a steer tire. :pat: