2010 Atca National Meet

Doug Maney

Thanks to everyone for coming out to this years show at Macungie Memorial Park. We had fantastic weather, beautiful trucks and wonderful people which made for another one for the history books.

If you were able to attend the Family Reunion you should not have been disappointed. The fellowship, food and door prizes will not soon be forgotten.

Thanks to all of those who were able to lend a hand, if you weren't, please make plans to help out next year.

The Directors Choice truck is the Ford TT with the Studebaker trailer.

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Thanks to everyone for coming out to this years show at Macungie Memorial Park. We had fantastic weather, beautiful trucks and wonderful people which made for another one for the history books.

If you were able to attend the Family Reunion you should not have been disappointed. The fellowship, food and door prizes will not soon be forgotten.

Thanks to all of those who were able to lend a hand, if you weren't, please make plans to help out next year.

The Directors Choice truck is the Ford TT with the Sudebaker trailer.

Doug

where's the pictures Doug?. If I coulda went i'd have appointed myself the official picture taker guy, a.k.a. photographer.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

where's the pictures Doug?. If I coulda went i'd have appointed myself the official picture taker guy, a.k.a. photographer.

Never been myself,but i am planning to go up next year, know there a bunch of guys down south that would like to make the trip, maybe we can get it all together and make a trip out of it next year??.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Glad to hear it wasn't a wash out like last year. Wish I coulda been there, but I didn't think it would be much fun walking the grounds on crutches and Doug wouldn't volunteer to wheel me around in my wheelchair...:lol:

Glad to hear it wasn't a wash out like last year. Wish I coulda been there, but I didn't think it would be much fun walking the grounds on crutches and Doug wouldn't volunteer to wheel me around in my wheelchair...:lol:

I think there were some mud puddles here and there left over from last year. :lol:

And well done to the Judges, many, many people I talked to wanted that selection to win the "best of show" award.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The only disappointment was that I didn't run into Doug Maney. Fantastic show this year and it was my first time at the family reunion. You are correct sir, a good time had by all ! Don't forget the music, too, provided by CITIZEN'S BAND RADIO who not only rocked Friday and Saturday but travel in their own vintage bus ! How appropriate for the ATCA meet.

Hi guy's ,this was the 1st time I attended Macungie ,went on friday,but in 2011 we'll go on saturday ,(more trucks and vendors) it was a great show.

Try to make it Friday AND Saturday! This year was my first time at the Reunion picnic and it's a great time to hang with friends and meet new ones! Plus if you stay close by you can maximize your time on Saturday. Lots to see- almost 600 trucks this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Show! I think the heat killed my camera so I only got on photo but I did find this album on the ATHS site!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/577980704WCZWqG?start=0

Anyone else get some pics? Post them up.

wow,a Sightliner IH! That's another rare animal,never seen one before,except in pictures.

The only disappointment was that I didn't run into Doug Maney. Fantastic show this year and it was my first time at the family reunion. You are correct sir, a good time had by all ! Don't forget the music, too, provided by CITIZEN'S BAND RADIO who not only rocked Friday and Saturday but travel in their own vintage bus ! How appropriate for the ATCA meet.

Hi there Underdog-where've you been for so long?

Never been myself,but i am planning to go up next year, know there a bunch of guys down south that would like to make the trip, maybe we can get it all together and make a trip out of it next year??.......Mark

I went to shows in Lincolnton,N.C. last year in July and Colfax,N.C. in November. Colfax is walking distance from you,and it was a really good show. Hope to make both again this year.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/575440478tcZoIL

Hi there Underdog-where've you been for so long?

Greetings! You know how it goes, busy, busy, busy. Not much free time to chat. I have been trying to get my F-model in shape to make some shows this summer, and I have actually been running the road pretty hard this year, work broke loose after New Years and hasn't slowed down. That's a big change from last year. One of these years I will step into the 21st century and get a laptop so I can check in while I am in the truck.

Greetings! You know how it goes, busy, busy, busy. Not much free time to chat. I have been trying to get my F-model in shape to make some shows this summer, and I have actually been running the road pretty hard this year, work broke loose after New Years and hasn't slowed down. That's a big change from last year. One of these years I will step into the 21st century and get a laptop so I can check in while I am in the truck.

yeah,I've been the same way-running my ass off! Made 2 trips to Ohio and Pa. this week and one to Georgia.

wow,a Sightliner IH! That's another rare animal,never seen one before,except in pictures.

Yeah that is a rare one! i used to know of one that belonged to a school bus co. little single axle wrecker,that was the only one i ever saw in person.....Mark

I went to shows in Lincolnton,N.C. last year in July and Colfax,N.C. in November. Colfax is walking distance from you,and it was a really good show. Hope to make both again this year.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/575440478tcZoIL

Tom do you know what day of the month these 2 shows are on? if i can work it out, i'd like to go myself.....been hittin' it pretty hard here too! 3 stops in NC, 2 in SC, then 2 more and emptied out in atlanta, re-loaded went up to CT. with 2 stops, RI. with 1,then 2 more in jersey, reloaded, came back to greensboro late last night emptied out this morning. prob. not going back out till tuesday.........Mark

Tom do you know what day of the month these 2 shows are on? if i can work it out, i'd like to go myself.....been hittin' it pretty hard here too! 3 stops in NC, 2 in SC, then 2 more and emptied out in atlanta, re-loaded went up to CT. with 2 stops, RI. with 1,then 2 more in jersey, reloaded, came back to greensboro late last night emptied out this morning. prob. not going back out till tuesday.........Mark

I'm off 'til Tuesday too-yay!

The Lincolnton show is July 30-31

Winchester,Va. is Sep. 23-25 (great show also!)http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Tom%20Blackwell-truck%20show.htm

The Colfax show isn't listed in the "Wheels of Time" yet. I hope they have it again,as it's closest to me also,and it was a good show. It was sometime in November last year.

Other Dog, if you want to see the Sightliner, Jim Moore (JEM out of Harrisonburg) always has it at Winchester.

I'm waiting for his next toy he has to make it's debut, a factory gas powered Emeryville from what I've heard.

Other Dog, if you want to see the Sightliner, Jim Moore (JEM out of Harrisonburg) always has it at Winchester.

I'm waiting for his next toy he has to make it's debut, a factory gas powered Emeryville from what I've heard.

Thanks Keith,Winchester is a great show also. Went to the first 2 they had but haven't made it back since.

Here's a copy of the flyer I got in the mail yesterday for the Lincolnton show,with directions and a phone no.

Great show.......... this was my second time ........ :clap: my eyes were continued watchin that show :SMOKIE-LFT: e1 i wanna also b part of that... next time i will come wid my family it will b great reunion for us... those who came wid their family had enjoyed it alot........ :banana::chili:

I'm off 'til Tuesday too-yay!

The Lincolnton show is July 30-31

Winchester,Va. is Sep. 23-25 (great show also!)http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Tom%20Blackwell-truck%20show.htm

The Colfax show isn't listed in the "Wheels of Time" yet. I hope they have it again,as it's closest to me also,and it was a good show. It was sometime in November last year.

Colfax show is at the Farmers Market. Sandy Ridge Road exit on I40. Usually the first weekend of Nov.