Crows

other dog

A) No loads ready

B) Truck is in the shop -again

C) its also raining

D) Trying to remove the condom found in the mixer after the other thread started.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

D) Trying to remove the condom found in the mixer after the other thread started.

Mr. Rob, what is the year on that first truck in your picture? Is that a dump bed on it? Man, I can just see myself dragging dirt around in that! I would finally be somebody! Randy

Mr. Rob, what is the year on that first truck in your picture? Is that a dump bed on it? Man, I can just see myself dragging dirt around in that! I would finally be somebody! Randy

That is my 51 A40. Out of all the trucks, this is my favorite. I will use it when the need arises but haven't really since 2004 during the construction of my shop when I hauled about 600 tons of material with it that was sand and clean fill dirt. Lots, and Lots of trips.

She runs good, dumps good, and drives pretty good.

Rob

post-78-050312600 1276218284_thumb.jpg

post-78-089614600 1276218289_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That is my 51 A40. Out of all the trucks, this is my favorite. I will use it when the need arises but haven't really since 2004 during the construction of my shop when I hauled about 600 tons of material with it that was sand and clean fill dirt. Lots, and Lots of trips.

She runs good, dumps good, and drives pretty good.

Rob

is what im talking bout,,i like that,,randy

D) None of the above.

Actually I had just returned from delivering a van load of shavings (bagged,on pallets-not loose in the van like a load of chips) in Eighty Four,Pa. I came home empty because the return load back to Salem,Va. they had been promised had been shipped the day before (imagine that-some broker telling false doctrine!) and we had loads sitting on the yard. Might have been a good thing,since it was raining and the trailer leaked so bad I probably would have been up inside the van tarping whatever the load was.

I got back to the shop and my flatbed was loaded with pipes going to New Jersey...so I went home. Unloaded the pipes on the ground Thursday morning and went to Fremont,Oh. with a load of kyanite and loaded 2 coils in Sharon yesterday going to Greenville,S.C.

So there!

Passed this odd looking unit on rt. 60 in Pa. yesterday-think it might be Freightrain but i'm not sure-along with a convoy of old cars and hot rods. Must have been going to a car show this weekend.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.