East Bound

Packer

I'm leaving on I-80 east bound and gettin' it DONE!!!

headed for B61 Freds house with stops, I hope, at Superdog's, Firemacks, Carl Cooks.

The fuzzy buzzard's nest, and Mikes wrecking yard in N.J.

Got a stop in Maryland to see kids and grandkids!

Help!!! IF you see a 35-36 year old stud about 6'3", dark wavy hair, about 220 lbs with

a skimpy clad young thing with a large chest - - - CALL THE POLICE!!!!!

He just stoled my Wyoming dirt brown Dodge truck with B61 freds' B73 attached!!!!!

I Will be the short, round, old, bald guy running be hind, trying to get him stoped!

I will be on I-80 to Indianaples and I-70 to the Penn state and on in to see Mike in N.J.

Crank up the C.B. and talk to the "Packer"

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Wrecking yard in Jersey? What am I missing out on? Where is there a wrecking yard in jersey? Well If your on 80 in jersey I can just about spit and hit route 80 from my house. Well good luck with the trip.

Chris

Im heading down I 80 on sunday night from San Jose CA to Chicago IL. If I see ya along the way I will give a hollar

Trent

I leave out of Reno for Sacramento about 2 AM Sunday night. Can't miss me in the Mohawk truck. If you see me, I am on CB 19 and answer to whatever suits you. Usually it's Mohawk or Don...

Don

I leave out of Reno for Sacramento about 2 AM Sunday night. Can't miss me in the Mohawk truck. If you see me, I am on CB 19 and answer to whatever suits you. Usually it's Mohawk or Don...

Don

I leave San Jose at arond 6pm local. I figure 4 hours to Reno so I most likely will just miss you? :pat:

you might see a few race rigs going East that leave later than me. Im team driving this trip otherwise I would stop to say hello in soda springs or some place at the top of donner pass.Anyways I will look for you over the pass if I get held up.

Trent