Barry,

I'm looking for any info on the 2 1985 Mack Superliner Magnums that were sold at Watts.

At one point one of them was owned by my cousin Micheal Huppenthal up until several years ago when Ted Crea bought it. It had a 36 inch Able body bunk on it. Also is there any pictures of these two truck when they were new? I'm very interested in the Magnums so I would be greatful for any info or pictures you could provide.

Thanks, Josh Yoos. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

Barry,

I'm looking for any info on the 2 1985 Mack Superliner Magnums that were sold at Watts.

At one point one of them was owned by my cousin Micheal Huppenthal up until several years ago when Ted Crea bought it. It had a 36 inch Able body bunk on it. Also is there any pictures of these two truck when they were new? I'm very interested in the Magnums so I would be greatful for any info or pictures you could provide.

Thanks, Josh Yoos. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

I'll see what I can find, but the guy you wan to talk to is Jim Watt Sr. (1-888-304-6225) He is the guy that would have sold the trucks new and probably still has some record or recollection of them.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Barry,

I would like some pictures of them most of all if there is any. A friend of mine is doing research on the

Magnums and has a copy of the build sheets to all the Magnums and I'm supposed to get a copy. I would just like to have a picture or two of the ones sold there at Watts to go with the build sheets.

Thanks,Josh :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

Watt's Mack Sales ordered 2 Magnum Superliners on 11/26/1984. The salesman was J. P. Watt. The two trucks (chassis # 001325 and 001326) came out of Hagerstown to assembly about 04/02/1985.

See the attached .pdf for details of the trucks as ordered.

Phildirt

Will,

The one that was my cousins that Ted Crea has now is chassis number 001705 and was

supposedly sold at Watts when it was new. It has a 36 inch Able body Bunk that it was built

with from the factory, an E9500 engine, 38000 rears with power divider lockout, single 5/16 frame [NOT double frame], and had a T2090 9 speed tranny but my cousin Micheal[the one who had it] put in a 12 speed tranny. Here some pictures of it. What does your info show about it?

Barry,

I would still be interested about the other two Magnums sold at Watts.

Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

Will,

Thanks for the info on 1705.

Superdog,

Do you have an pictures of you Freedom series RW613 Superliner? Whats she got for an engine? I didn't know there were any Mack Magnum branded goodyear tires. There probably aren't to many still out there.

Superdog-

Can't help on the that- the databases are limited to Superliner and Ultraliner Magnums.

Phildirt

Will,

I talked to my dad the other day and he said when my cousin Micheal bought 1705 the engine was blown up [the E9450] so there's the difference in the engine. When I've seen it, it has always had the replacement engine [the E9500].