Need Suggestions

Double L

Since mom didn't get back as much as I thought she would it leaves me bummed out and upset. Have you ever went through life wanting to accomplish one task and it turns out to be like pulling teeth. It costs $3695 but I can't get financing since I'm not 21 but that would cost an extra $2 grand...Screw that. I'll have half the money but I have way too much pride in myself to ask someone for a "hand out" and besides that my mom would tell me not to ask anyone for it either but I guess a man has to do what a man has to do. At least I'm not asking for a hand out and then gonna sit on my butt and be a professional couch potato.

Since mom didn't get back as much as I thought she would it leaves me bummed out and upset. Have you ever went through life wanting to accomplish one task and it turns out to be like pulling teeth. It costs $3695 but I can't get financing since I'm not 21 but that would cost an extra $2 grand...Screw that. I'll have half the money but I have way too much pride in myself to ask someone for a "hand out" and besides that my mom would tell me not to ask anyone for it either but I guess a man has to do what a man has to do. At least I'm not asking for a hand out and then gonna sit on my butt and be a professional couch potato.

Practice the following line: "Would you like fries with that"? Could be the start of your economic upswing.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

when you turn 21 if you still dont have your training you can go to some trucking co like eagle or super service and sign up for training they will train you in one of their trucks and hire you. for a set time or a set amount of miles. thats the way a friend of mine got his the inst was a driver for them and helped him with what works and what dont. (truck drivers way/ gov way). i know that they do this in somerset ky. not sure if they have one near you or not but they have a lot of terminals all over the country.i dont know if this helps you in your problem but i sure hope it will... joe

there are crazy old guy's out there who still think its the 70s thet've got junk ass dump trucks that they run on onsite jobs if you work cheep enough they don't care about your age license or anything else cut your teeth like us oldtimers and you will appreciate it a lot more

just my opinion.

I may have one lined up if my former company gets into hauling grain. It's just a matter of getting my CDL is all. It's seems like everyone in the dump truck business wants experience. I didn't expect the company I was with to get into hauling grain so it'll work out in my favor but then again nothing is finalized yet they are just talking about it.

30 yrs ago I wanted to be a truck driver, and thought there was nothing else I would ever want to do. Well, I get to play truck driver on the weekends, but got a 9-5 job that pays the bills. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. Don't fret it, it might just take you a few side steps to get to your final destination.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

A jobs a jobs a jobs a job. Find something to pay the bills.

How about a trade union? Go to school and be an electrician or something. I've been playing around wiring/re-wiring things and am finding it to be pretty neat...maybe 'cause I haven't shocked myself yet.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I need a little more education in 'theory' but I have a fairly good grasp on it. Where I run into trouble though, is diagnosing...starting out with new or replacing everything with new is relatively easy.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg