Where'd Double L Run Off To:

Rob

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When is Danica Patrick going to nascar? Maybe then I'd pay attention...

YES SHE WILL! GO DADDY GIRL DANICA PATRICK 'GOING NASCAR!'

Go Daddy Seals Deal with Danica & JR Motorsports -- Confirms NASCAR's 'Worst-Kept Secret'

DP_Loft19-4048_NWsuit1.JPG

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Dec. 8, 2009) – At last, the long-awaited announcement is official – Go Daddy is taking Danica Patrick to the NASCAR Nationwide Series in 2010.

Danica will drive the No. 7 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet in a partial Nationwide schedule next season, plus one ARCA race. The Go Daddy Girl will be racing as a member of the JR Motorsports (JRM) team owned by Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Rick Hendrick, Kelley Earnhardt and Tony Eury, Jr. through 2011.

“It’s been a long time coming, but the stars finally aligned for me with Go Daddy and JRM,” Danica said just before making her announcement. “I have always said I love to drive, and if I could make it work to race in both IndyCar and NASCAR – with the right sponsor, like GoDaddy.com and the right team, like JRM – then I’d love to drive in NASCAR!”

Go Daddy CEO and Founder Bob Parsons introduced Danica today as she made it official with the unveiling of her new stock car in front of fans and media outside Chase Field in downtown Phoenix. The Go Daddy Girl had just wrapped up her latest Go Daddy Super Bowl shoot for the world’s top domain name registrar and Web hosting provider. She’s also planning to attend Go Daddy’s annual holiday party to be held Saturday at the ballpark.

“As Danica said, the stars aligned,” said Parsons. “We’re thrilled to expand our long-standing relationship with Danica into NASCAR. This is not only big news for NASCAR fans; it has all the ingredients for some major GoDaddy-esque marketing magic.”

Parsons and the Go Daddy Girl driver were flanked by the brand new bright green No. 7 GoDaddy.com Nationwide Chevrolet and the equally distinctive 2010 IndyCar at today’s news conference.

Go Daddy is leveraging its existing relationship with Earnhardt, Jr. who has also driven for Go Daddy in the Nationwide Series and will continue to work as a Go Daddy spokesperson.

Dale, Jr.’s sister, Kelley, is VP and GM for JRM and was at today’s news conference. She expressed her excitement to have a woman join the team. She also pointed to JRM’s experience as a key asset in Danica’s foray into NASCAR. “One of the things JRM has to offer is proven NASCAR experience,” said Earnhardt. “This is a team sport, and our team will help Danica get up to speed quickly. She’s slated to begin working with our crew starting with the upcoming ARCA tests.”

The move to put IndyCar’s Most Popular Driver, and overall media magnet, into a Nationwide car is expected to give NASCAR a much needed boost considering its goal to maintain the sport’s enormous fan base. In a recent news conference, NASCAR’s CEO Brian France was asked about Danica joining NASCAR. France said, “She has a lot of talent and would be good for NASCAR…I’ve told her that directly.”

Danica’s NASCAR races would take place before, after and in between her IndyCar schedule. Michael Andretti, owner of Danica’s IndyCar team, Andretti Autosport, addressed that issue. “Danica and I are both working hard for a win at the Indianapolis 500 – keeping the race schedules separate will help keep her focused,” Andretti said.

The world will surely be watching when Danica drives her bright green GoDaddy.com car in her first-ever stock car race, an ARCA event in Daytona, scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 6 – the day before the Super Bowl. Danica’s latest Go Daddy commercials are set to debut during the Super Bowl.

To see photos of Danica and her GoDaddy.com Nationwide NASCAR, visit www.GoDaddy.com/Danica.

Many in the media have speculated about Danica’s recent contract negotiations. Successful negotiations are the topic of Parsons’ most recent video blog, which can be seen at www.BobParsons.me.

To find out how you can get online quickly and affordably, visit www.GoDaddy.com.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I know I'm gonna get hated on, but I don't like NASCAR...

You're not alone. I think it, and professional sports are a worthless waste of time.

I see everyone has been using their complementary BMT "slip and slide" post whore lubricant today for easy insertion.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

And a die-hard Cubs fan.

I used to be...even went to at LEAST 1 game a year at Wrigley....

...quit watching baseball when the overpaid crybabies went on strike 'cuz they weren't making enough back in '95. Ain't been to a ball game since. Occasionally (if they are doing well towards the end of the season) the Cub fan in me will start paying attention...may not flip past the game quite as quickly...but I just haven't been able to get back into it.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I used to be...even went to at LEAST 1 game a year at Wrigley....

...quit watching baseball when the overpaid crybabies went on strike 'cuz they weren't making enough back in '95. Ain't been to a ball game since. Occasionally (if they are doing well towards the end of the season) the Cub fan in me will start paying attention...may not flip past the game quite as quickly...but I just haven't been able to get back into it.

If it weren't for the 'roid era it might be a whole different story.

Unfortunately there are far too many fair weather Cub fans though. I like to stay with it, mainly because baseball is/was the only sport I could play.

I'da figured all you southerners would be Cards fans... What do Cardinals fans and gay people have in common? They both like Pujols...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

If it weren't for the 'roid era it might be a whole different story.

Unfortunately there are far too many fair weather Cub fans though. I like to stay with it, mainly because baseball is/was the only sport I could play.

I'da figured all you southerners would be Cards fans... What do Cardinals fans and gay people have in common? They both like Pujols...

I was in the Chicago 'burbs 'til after high screwl...didn't have much choice in the matter, as that's where my folks was living. As soon as I could, though, I GTFO of there and headed South. :thumb:

I was in the Chicago 'burbs 'til after high screwl...didn't have much choice in the matter, as that's where my folks was living. As soon as I could, though, I GTFO of there and headed South. :thumb:

I hope not the south siiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeeee. The rebel flag and guns prolly didn't fly too well there.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg