Ok...so What Gives?

RowdyRebel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that all depends....is the doc female & cute? If she is both, I don't mind turning my head & coughing... :banana:

It's never a bad day when a cute gal plays with your nut sack. B)

She'd may be doing more than playing with it. :banana: Hell I could never get that lucky. :pat:

She'd may be doing more than playing with it. :banana: Hell I could never get that lucky. :pat:

Just don't get caught by the ol' lady enjoying it TOO much....she may change your doc to an ex-linebacker (think fat fingers)...and then insist your prostate gets checked during your next exam... :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Just don't get caught by the ol' lady enjoying it TOO much....she may change your doc to an ex-linebacker (think fat fingers)...and then insist your prostate gets checked during your next exam... :blink:

I don't have that problem...I'm happily single! :thumb:

I don't have that problem...I'm happily single! :thumb:

I am...for now...she's in Texas and has to get her cute little butt up here before she can pick a venue and plan the whole shindig...

I told her when I gave her the ring just to let me know when & where and I'd be there. I didn't even ask her to marry me...I sure as hell didn't get on my knee & beg her to.

I had told her that if she passed algebra, I'd have a surprise for her. When she passed and asked her what she wanted, she said "only you". So, I bought the ring and waited (and waited...and waited...) for her to make a trip up here to get it...

When she finally arrived, we were in the Show-Me's parking lot (about to go in for dinner) when I asked her if she meant what she said (of course not...I had to remind her) :pat:

She said yes...she meant it.

So I pulled the ring out of my pocket and told her "Then marry me."

And that was that. :thumb: I'm such a romantic... :lol:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I am...for now...she's in Texas and has to get her cute little butt up here before she can pick a venue and plan the whole shindig...

I told her when I gave her the ring just to let me know when & where and I'd be there. I didn't even ask her to marry me...I sure as hell didn't get on my knee & beg her to.

I had told her that if she passed algebra, I'd have a surprise for her. When she passed and asked her what she wanted, she said "only you". So, I bought the ring and waited (and waited...and waited...) for her to make a trip up here to get it...

When she finally arrived, we were in the Show-Me's parking lot (about to go in for dinner) when I asked her if she meant what she said (of course not...I had to remind her) :pat:

She said yes...she meant it.

So I pulled the ring out of my pocket and told her "Then marry me."

And that was that. :thumb: I'm such a romantic... :lol:

All of us from BMT gonna be invited?

Empty beer cans and what not if its a good party...

Prolly not gonna be a lot of drinkin' going on. Neither of my parents drink...her mom doesn't...and I guess there are a few on her side that have "problems". The only real alcoholic on my side died last winter...grandpa was one for years (used to tell stories of drag racing dump trucks holding a beer in one hand, shifting gears with the other....back in the day when you dang near had to KILL someone to get a DUI) before he lost the taste for it. Depending on where the reception is, it'll likely be a BYOB affair (just don't get stupid with it)...but if it's at any of a few different spots, the law would tell ya no booze. I know I wouldn't mind a beer or two...champagne & stuff like that...but there won't be drunk people falling all over the place.

Prolly not gonna be a lot of drinkin' going on. Neither of my parents drink...her mom doesn't...and I guess there are a few on her side that have "problems". The only real alcoholic on my side died last winter...grandpa was one for years (used to tell stories of drag racing dump trucks holding a beer in one hand, shifting gears with the other....back in the day when you dang near had to KILL someone to get a DUI) before he lost the taste for it. Depending on where the reception is, it'll likely be a BYOB affair (just don't get stupid with it)...but if it's at any of a few different spots, the law would tell ya no booze. I know I wouldn't mind a beer or two...champagne & stuff like that...but there won't be drunk people falling all over the place.

I like to stick with beer. When the drinks start tasting good I tend to...ahh...over-do it. I get to a certain point with beer where I can't drink any more.

And when I go out, it's draft beer....cheap! :banana:

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Yes sir. It'll be a brand new Mack though. :thumb: I couldn't see you in a sissy truck.

Cool...

Titan

605 HP MP10 w/ powerleash engine brake

T318LR21 trans

FXL23 steer axle

SS582 rear end...anti-sway camelback w/ CRDP202 - CRD203 rear axles, 4.35 gear, Air assisted inter-axle power divider lockout & interwheel power divider

11.1mm frame rail thickness..."severe service" :lol:

Michelin XDE M/S* H-rated 11R24.5 drive tires on 8 Alcoa LvL One wheels

Michelin X One XZY 3 455/55/22.5 steers on Alcoa 22.5 x 14" rims

Still undecided on wheelbase, though. Setting it up as heavy as that, a 260" wheel base would be nice to allow 20/34 under the federal bridge formula...but then my 240" is enough of a hassle in tight places (which would allow 18/34). Could go as low as a 200" wheel base and still get 16/34 under the bridge law...

Fontaine X5092 top plate with XAWX air slide bracket...and it needs to be blocked, too, so ya might need to have the blocking kit welded in...

Maybe a headache rack...and a coupleside boxes...perhaps a good bumper....dual 120 gallon fuel tanks (passenger side split 60/60 for hydraulic oil)....wet kit & all them other fun things a work truck ought to have...

Slate gray rawhide interior

:thumb:

oops...almost forgot the central tire inflation :pat:

yup...I can spend other people's money REAL good, can't I? :lol: