Ok...so What Gives?

RowdyRebel

Down at the bottom of the home page...

35 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)

11 members, 24 Guests, 0 Anonymous Users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

Google, RowdyRebel, pdickenz, Yahoo, Double L, brenner, Bullheaded, MSN/Bing, macks and brockways, tractornut, Joe Ditchkus, Gambi80, Bills Mack, Rob

* Admin | Moderator | Pedigreed Bulldog | Bulldog | Big Dog | Porch Pup | Puppy Poster

How is it that Double L is a "Pedigreed Bulldog" when he ain't even got a truck, and me & Gambi both got Mack trucks with the gold dog on the hood & we's just plain old bulldogs? :o

Somethin' just don't seem right... :rolleyes:

:blah:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's only been on here for 6 months!

Maybe I need to give that post whoring thing a try...pad the stats for a bit. Or get on the juice like McGuire and get sum speedy fingers.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I'm thinkin that might've happened.

Storkmack...I've been seeing your trucks all over lately. Hopper trailers, flatbeds, dump buckets haulin salt. I made a few trips up to the top of I-39 from 80 lately...man, that road is goin to shit.

Which reminds me, I need to go online and pay my 'missed' tolls... 'I swear it said I-Pass, so I passed' :pat:

Gambi.... I think the only thing you didnt see was the cement tank.....That road has been going to shit for years. In a way it is good, the pot holes keep you awake. Brad

eh....just get ya some bigger tars 'n ya won't even feel them pot holes. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

eh....just get ya some bigger tars 'n ya won't even feel them pot holes. :thumb:

Haha...I think with bigger tires it'll mean you're farther from the ground when the tire blows from hitting the pot holes. That road is in sick shape from about Mendota north. They asphalted a 5 mile section south of Minonk a couple years ago...why, I don't know. Seems like they used a few different recipies for concrete when it was built...some sections are good, others are horse shit.

Haha...I think with bigger tires it'll mean you're farther from the ground when the tire blows from hitting the pot holes. That road is in sick shape from about Mendota north. They asphalted a 5 mile section south of Minonk a couple years ago...why, I don't know. Seems like they used a few different recipies for concrete when it was built...some sections are good, others are horse shit.

Heck, I can feel the difference in ride quality on the haul roads just going from a LP 22.5 in the company trucks (40" tires) to the 11R24.5's on my truck (44" tires). Smaller tires drop into holes where bigger tires don't. Heck, put some floats on the steer, too...wide tires will float right over some holes that would swallow a small car. :thumb:

Heck, I can feel the difference in ride quality on the haul roads just going from a LP 22.5 in the company trucks (40" tires) to the 11R24.5's on my truck (44" tires). Smaller tires drop into holes where bigger tires don't. Heck, put some floats on the steer, too...wide tires will float right over some holes that would swallow a small car. :thumb:

One of my dad's buddies had floats on the front of his tandem dump truck...blew the driver side tire going down the interstate...crossed the median, opposing lanes of traffic (through the air) and landed on the other side, truck rolled a time or two. Luckily he came out with hardly a scratch.

He said it renewed his faith in the motoring public. 5 or 6 people stopped right away and within a half minute had him out of the truck.

One of my dad's buddies had floats on the front of his tandem dump truck...blew the driver side tire going down the interstate...crossed the median, opposing lanes of traffic (through the air) and landed on the other side, truck rolled a time or two. Luckily he came out with hardly a scratch.

He said it renewed his faith in the motoring public. 5 or 6 people stopped right away and within a half minute had him out of the truck.

Heck, you could lose control if ya ain't got a good grip on the wheel when you blow out a LP 22.5 on the steer, too... :rolleyes: