Ok...so What Gives?

RowdyRebel

Yes sir you can. I got to call China for a loan. :blink:

I just don't wanna end up like that petercar while pulling an overloaded trailer up a coal pile...besides that, ask anyone who knows me...when I build something, I tend to OVERBUILD...better to build it stronger than you'll ever need the first time, rather than spend your time in the shop beefing it up after you figure out a way to seek out the weak link :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't wanna end up like that petercar while pulling an overloaded trailer up a coal pile...besides that, ask anyone who knows me...when I build something, I tend to OVERBUILD...better to build it stronger than you'll ever need the first time, rather than spend your time in the shop beefing it up after you figure out a way to seek out the weak link :thumb:

I don't want you to snap a drive shaft while pulling a big load of coal like that yeller Pete did.

2 speed rear-ends.

I couldn't get the gold dog on the hood if I went that route. If I bought an old Ford LTL9000, you can guarantee I'd get a DT463-P rears under it geared 3.70/5.04 w/ full lockers, of course....probably go with a walking beam suspension 'cuz camelbacks would look funny on a Ford. :tease:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I couldn't get the gold dog on the hood if I went that route. If I bought an old Ford LTL9000, you can guarantee I'd get a DT463-P rears under it geared 3.70/5.04 w/ full lockers, of course....probably go with a walking beam suspension 'cuz camelbacks would look funny on a Ford. :tease:

Better than a camel-toe though...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg