Question Re: Fuller Trans.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Hi all;

Just wondering,what's the current used worth of an RT12513?

I have one that the owner wants me to sell,but I don't have a clue what it'd be worth. The shifter's gone,but it's been covered,and looks clean and shiny inside. It was in a running,operating truck until the truck was rolled and they parted it rather than fixing it,about 8 years ago. It was stored inside a van trailer,covered up.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Hi all;

Just wondering,what's the current used worth of an RT12513?

I have one that the owner wants me to sell,but I don't have a clue what it'd be worth. The shifter's gone,but it's been covered,and looks clean and shiny inside. It was in a running,operating truck until the truck was rolled and they parted it rather than fixing it,about 8 years ago. It was stored inside a van trailer,covered up.

Speed

I found 1 place that had used trans. prices listed, but they only had the RTO12513 listed. Whether it's worth more, less, or the same as the RT I don't know, but it was $1350 used, $1750 reconditioned, $2000 rebuilt. Also a 12515 was $1200 at another used parts place, so that might give you a ballpark idea.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

They are over the place in value. I have a couple RTO-12513's, and an RT-12513 that I bought cheap. All the RTO series transmissions have Mack bells and the RT series is not brand specific. One of the RTO's I purchased for $1000.00 from an RS series of Mack and received all the mounts needed to convert from a six speed Mack, and new input shaft with it. The second RTO was purchased for $200.00 and known good from a Cruiseliner cabover that burnt up. It also has a Mack bell.

I gave $50.00 for the RT series and know nothing about it other than it looks good inside with the top cover removed.

I'd put it on ebay for a reserve amount you think is fair and let the market dictate the value or better yet see if it can be traded to someone for usable parts for a hobby truck.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah-that's about what I thought,with its condition unproven. I was TOLD it's good,but since I didn't drive the truck it's out of,I can't call that a fact. Thanks for all your input on this,guys. I have to suspect the sale value of a transmission would increase directly proportionate to how desperate someone was to find one,at least that's been my experience. I suppose the transmission's value is just about the same as the value of an old Mack truck-just exactly whatever somebody's willing to pay for it. :thumb:

Well,I don't have anything it'll fit,so if any of you have a use for it,let me know. I'm sure we can reach some kind of agreement for it.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>