Where's Mike?

Rob

Been kinda concerned for his welfare as of late. My daughter tells me someone from mid Tennessee way stoped by her business, "The Precision Incision" for a little cosmetic surgery. I guess things went well and with the exception of a slightly noticable limp, all was normal. In the concluding conversations, he left without paying the bill. She didn't catch his name or have a chance to get the insurance information, but if it were Mike; I would like to know if the bleeding stopped.

Hope he's alright and had a nice Christmas.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Been kinda concerned for his welfare as of late. My daughter tells me someone from mid Tennessee way stoped by her business, "The Precision Incision" for a little cosmetic surgery. I guess things went well and with the exception of a slightly noticable limp, all was normal. In the concluding conversations, he left without paying the bill. She didn't catch his name or have a chance to get the insurance information, but if it were Mike; I would like to know if the bleeding stopped.

Hope he's alright and had a nice Christmas.

Rob

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

We might need a volunteer to go to Tennessee and check on Mike. I'm starting to worry about his well being, he should have reported in by now.

I'm soooo tired of this stupid weather, can't do anything inside or outside. I took the headliner out of the Mack little over a week ago. I've been caretaking at my g/f house. She had foot surgery a week and half ago. Only been out to get something to eat and back home to her house we go. I'm about to get tired of TV. If it was not for ballgames it would have to go. The garage is still not insulated or wired. I have done nothing to it since the weather has gone south. Have not been very good at keeping up with the BMT site since no one is talking about their B Model's or R Model's.

Watched the Alabama and Texas game the other night and have had the most gratification from that and do not consider myself a sports fan. I was a fan of Dragracing for years but it excites me too much so I don't watch it because of too much advertising. Larry,....I have this Dragracing game that you setup all aspects of your car and I won the Nationals only once. It is an awesome game it keeps too much adrenalin going for too long of times meaning it gives you no rest time.

Since my intentions are to completly restore my B Model. I wonder if the wiring harness that is offered from Watts Mack is for using the original blocks instead of plugins? I would rather use a harness that is less trouble. Every wire under my dash is brown and hard to trace and read. I will need to probably get a pattern from someones original floor so I can redo my floor.

Getting ready to watch the Bengles and Jets play. Talk to you soon!! Tom....i'm still enjoying the sauce. I'm stingy with it.....I'm still bleeding heavy from a trip North, going to have to stay away from the VETS in ILL. area. One girl was too rough with me. Ha Ha

Later

mike

I'm soooo tired of this stupid weather, can't do anything inside or outside. I took the headliner out of the Mack little over a week ago. I've been caretaking at my g/f house. She had foot surgery a week and half ago. Only been out to get something to eat and back home to her house we go. I'm about to get tired of TV. If it was not for ballgames it would have to go. The garage is still not insulated or wired. I have done nothing to it since the weather has gone south. Have not been very good at keeping up with the BMT site since no one is talking about their B Model's or R Model's.

Watched the Alabama and Texas game the other night and have had the most gratification from that and do not consider myself a sports fan. I was a fan of Dragracing for years but it excites me too much so I don't watch it because of too much advertising. Larry,....I have this Dragracing game that you setup all aspects of your car and I won the Nationals only once. It is an awesome game it keeps too much adrenalin going for too long of times meaning it gives you no rest time.

Since my intentions are to completly restore my B Model. I wonder if the wiring harness that is offered from Watts Mack is for using the original blocks instead of plugins? I would rather use a harness that is less trouble. Every wire under my dash is brown and hard to trace and read. I will need to probably get a pattern from someones original floor so I can redo my floor.

Getting ready to watch the Bengles and Jets play. Talk to you soon!! Tom....i'm still enjoying the sauce. I'm stingy with it.....I'm still bleeding heavy from a trip North, going to have to stay away from the VETS in ILL. area. One girl was too rough with me. Ha Ha

Later

mike

Glad to hear you're alive. I was afraid you'd succumed the aftershock of refusing final treatment, (most enjoyable part). Not much going on in the way of truck restoration right now in my dept. Been bringing in customers' cars to ramp the business back up. Seems like all profits are headed to the utility companies right now due to the cold. Hope that will change shortly.

I don't watch "games" on TV. Don't much watch that thing no way. I put on a few pounds over the holidays and have been trying to shed them back off. I guess you've seen that I changed my profile photo. This is the one people have been asking to see; Rob with more clothes on than when I was in the health club weigh in lineup. Still, "doubting Thomas" does not think it is so.

I don't know about the wiring harnesses mentioned. I've always made/repaired my own. I can control the quality of the product that way and it's what I do at work.

Good to see you post again.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I also had some kinda of NHRA drag racing game for my computer. I tired, but it's so freak'n complex I got bored with it. Basically top fuel funnycar/dragster and you set everything up. Ended up blowing it up/crashing more then anything. Guess I need to stick with just Space Invaders LOL!!! Asteroids!!! Even Pac Man.

I've made slow headway on race car and B model. I got a call the other day about my air ride cut off as it will be likely ready to pick up next week. Won't be cutting on it oh too soon, but it will be here ready for warm weather. Got me a FREE 42" bunk for it too. The g/f don't know what to do with herself now.

The race car I've redone the front springs/shocks, tinkering with tranny, clutch is just a clean up(no work needed). Painting the firewall and it'll be ready to bolt back together.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I'm soooo tired of this stupid weather...

Tom....i'm still enjoying the sauce. I'm stingy with it.....I'm still bleeding heavy from a trip North, going to have to stay away from the VETS in ILL. area. One girl was too rough with me. Ha Ha

Later

mike

Me too!

And the hot sauce- not bragging, but I think it's the best i've ever made, had a really good flavor.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.