Someone Should Prolly Grab This Up:

Rob

If I had a place to work on it, I'd be heading there now.

Looks real good

Ef the neighbors, I'll put in the front yard

If you have issues with problematic neighbors they must be dealt with accordingly. Here is one scenario that has worked quite effectively for me, and is quite easy to implement:

The neighbor comes up to my wife with a couple piles of dogshit in a shovel from his back yard when she is weeding her flowerbed. When she states that the piles are most likely not from our dogs, he flings the dogshit into our back yard. Now this is not a problem as our dogs do know, (by training) not to go out of our yard due to severe and sudden reprimand, and they go in our yard. When my wife tells myself and daughter of this "incident", action is sprung. My daughter pays a visit next door and they are very belligerant to her, telling her they are "sick of our fucking dogs" and order her off the property before they call the police.

You folks don't actually know me but I'm not a very passive man when my family has been offended. This action is one that puts Rob's little processor into motion. You see I have watched this low down son of a bitch and know most of his surface routines from the time he shuts the television off in his bedroom, till the time he wakes up in the morning. I also know he has blood pressure, and heart problems. Without much thought I gather a few things from the shop to implement my "plan" to extract a little revenge as some people need to learn to keep their mouths shut.

At 1:15a.m. his television in the bedroom is on as usual, and at 1:30a.m. the room is dark. I figger that about 3:00a.m. is a great time to interupt a sound sleep so I lie in wait. At 3:00a.m, I take my Grover air horn and portable air tank precharged to 175psi and regulated down to 120 psi, over to his house. Upon pressing the air horn end bell against the propped open dryer vent door flush against the house, (this is right below their bedroom) and giving the handle a squeeze, just about 10 seconds elapses before the lights come back on and I just stand there shining my flashlight in their window to draw attention.

The loudmouth idiot throws open the sash and commences to yelling obscenities to me to which I reply: "This is just the opening hymn, say anything and I get serious", and walked off.

I assume he took my statement as it was meant as we've not heard a peep out of them in over a year now.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, thanks for posting this old jewel. I just bought the truck from George over the fone. The old girl is all original, and although George has not attemted to crank it up, he feels confident it will run. My Christmas gift was sent by a good man named Rob. I've got a sizable grinn on my face . Thanks agin, and Merry Christmas to all you fine folks on this website. I'll keep ya;ll posted as I restore this gem of a MACK !!!

Rob back in the 70s a deal like that came up in the area here and a guy had a 1000 watt box on his CB in his pickup that he would talk to the man that lived next door on his TV.He would let a good program come on then he would go out and call his freind up on the CB and call him some bad names. He said that the TV would just double up when he keyed the mic.

glenn akers

I assume he took my statement as it was meant as we've not heard a peep out of them in over a year now.

Rob

HaHaHa Way to go Rob LOL

Rob, thanks for posting this old jewel. I just bought the truck from George over the fone. The old girl is all original, and although George has not attemted to crank it up, he feels confident it will run. My Christmas gift was sent by a good man named Rob. I've got a sizable grinn on my face . Thanks agin, and Merry Christmas to all you fine folks on this website. I'll keep ya;ll posted as I restore this gem of a MACK !!!

Congratulations Joe118800

Looking forward to seeing the resto

Looks like an good lookin rig from the pics

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Sure glad to help you find your project. It sure looks worth working with. Be sure to keep up posted!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.