Join The Bmt Facebook Page!

Barry

I just created a new Facebook page that has forum topic updates built in! Just visit the page, login in to Facebook and become a Fan!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BigMackTruckscom/207976141027

There is also a link for the Facebook page and the new Twitter page on the right hand column for easy access...this stuff isn't going away, we might as well take advantage of it! LOL

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

What is this "facebook" and "twitter" you speak of...?

...I hope I'm not the only person on the planet without a myspace, twitter or facebook account.

You are not alone.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I joined our Facebook page.

My wife got me onto this Facebook thing... Pretty cool.

I did some name searches on Facebook of some old friends from way back in school.

Lo and be-hold I got some good results. Reconnected with some old friends.

It takes some getting use to but it's better than TV lately In My Opinion

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

I did some name searches on Facebook of some old friends from way back in school.

Watching grass grow beats most TV...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Sounds familiar.

I joined Facebook about 2 months ago after it was suggested by my daughter (25 years old) and after seeing that BMT has a Facebook page.

I've found a lot of people on there that I knew years ago and had lost touch with.

Now we gotta get Rob to join!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

I joined Myspace to talk to my friend who was serving in Iraq. It was the only safe form of communication that his crazy control freak wife didn't have access to (he divorced her thankfully). I used it for a bit but lost interest in it.

Now facebook is pretty interesting as you must enter in your real information which enables you to search for people. I have since re connected with old grade school friends and high school friends. People who I have not seen for years I was able to see for the first time. One of my old grade school friends still lives nearby and wants to meet up. Facebook doesn't allow you to turn your page into a customized cesspool and has no music players that start playing. Its pretty simple.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I can handle Facebook and some Twitter, but MySpace is for 13 year old girls and sex offenders! LOL

HaHaHa :lol:

Like I said earlier.. I joined the BMT facebook site anybody else is welcome to add me to their Facebook :Dhttp://www.facebook.com/In2Trux?ref=name :D

Oh ya !!! Disclamer... Please don't mention anything about my B61 on my facebook page... I still haven't broke the news to my luving and understanding wife :pat:

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Sounds familiar.

I joined Facebook about 2 months ago after it was suggested by my daughter (25 years old) and after seeing that BMT has a Facebook page.

I've found a lot of people on there that I knew years ago and had lost touch with.

Now we gotta get Rob to join!

that's pretty much my story- my son and his girlfriend were over here a while back and she said "you really need to be on facebook". So now I am, but I really don't even look at it that much except when I get an e-mail telling me somebody commented on something. Looks like a lot of people get on there and tell every move they make. I usually check BMT first when I get home to see if Rob's said anything funny . Then on to WLW, one quick beer,flash your rac- anyhow...I must be off now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

that's pretty much my story- my son and his girlfriend were over here a while back and she said "you really need to be on facebook". So now I am, but I really don't even look at it that much except when I get an e-mail telling me somebody commented on something. Looks like a lot of people get on there and tell every move they make. I usually check BMT first when I get home to see if Rob's said anything funny lately. Then on to WLW, one quick beer,flash your ra- anyhow...I must be off now.

FaceBook: Sounds like my daughter. She's always got her face in a book. So did I when younger come to think of it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

How come all the smart people are truck driver's it seems like? Hell I better be asking myself that! I sure as hell don't want to be a doctor or a sleazy lawyer not with the way things are. I'll stick to driving trucks and management degree. thumb.gif

I'm none, and have none of the above.

That makes me fat, dumb, and happy.

Rob

Well there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Disclaimer: Dear politically correct person(s) I didn't intend to hurt Mr. Rob's feelings.

I must go and change my hankie as I am drawn to weeping as my feelings become hurt; (I'm such an impressionable young man).

Everybody picks on me around here.

Rob

I must go and change my hankie as I am drawn to weeping as my feelings become hurt; (I'm such an impressionable young man).

Everybody picks on me around here.

Rob

Not so- I consider you one of the greatest living Americans, along with Paul, Herb, Mike, Morgan, Barry, Larry, Larry, Rowdy...uh...well-never mind.

Not so- I consider you one of the greatest living Americans, along with Paul, Herb, Mike, Morgan, Barry, Larry, Larry, Rowdy...uh...well-never mind.

Damn!! I'm gonna have to work on my image in order to make the honor list in 2010 :blink::wacko:

GLENN

Damn!! I'm gonna have to work on my image in order to make the honor list in 2010 :blink::wacko:

you're on the Canadian list- I had too many names on the list to publish them all. Rob was number 13,843-but he's on the list. He likes to gripe about being picked on but it's all in his head.